The Contract

Mr. Ren

Arrangement Contract

Description

This contract is for the arrangement between Mr. Ren and whoever is reading. Everything written in this contract must be kept to yourself and hidden to anyone who does not have access to reading. If photos or any evidence of this contract is leaked, there will be serious consequences for the person reading, who knows about the contract without personal permission from Mr. Ren and the contract will be permanently terminated without reason or explanation. There will be a time limit to this arrangement with Mr. Ren that can not be renewed unless he wishes to. Mr. Ren wishes this to be a No Strings Attached arrangement. If feelings are admitted, the contract will be terminated immediately. You are allowed to terminate the agreement anytime you wish for any reason. The rest of the contract has specific details of what you will endure over the next year. If something catches your eye that is not to your liking, please feel free to let Mr. Ren know or decide to not sign the contract. If you decide not to sign, please give the contract back to Mr. Ren instead of disposing of it as that can be a way of it becoming known to the public.

Traveling:

Traveling will be a huge part of your schedule following the next year if you decide to pursue this arrangement. There is a very slight chance that Mr. Ren will send you off to travel by yourself, but it is possible. Mr. Ren will travel with you for reasons such as certain events, work or strictly for pleasure. He might ask you to stay with him for weeks at a time. If it intervenes with your work or school schedule, he advises you to work your personal life around the contract keeping in mind that Mr. Ren doesn't have a lot of room for exceptions. Refusing a trip or moving your schedule around can result in a punishment, reduction in payment or termination of arrangement. Examples of locations are: Paris, Las Vegas, London, Bora Bora, Sydney, Vancouver, Moscow, Singapore, Mykonos, Rio de Janeiro, Hawaii, Ibiza, Bahamas, Santorini, Los Angeles, San Francisco etc. Other places that you wish to visit or Mr. Ren's wishes can be discussed once the contract is signed and completed.

Expenses:

Mr. Ren will be in charge of paying for a large amount of your needs and pleasures once the contract is signed and completed. Needs include: Living costs, student expenses, transportation, food, any debt, etc. Pleasures include: gifts, vacations, dinners, etc. Mr. Ren will also be generously gifting another sum of money for extra cash that can be used for your pleasure or for savings. The amount being given each month will be discussed once Mr. Ren completes his portion of the contract based on how much he thinks you deserve. Amounts can go from hundreds to hundreds of thousands depending on what the two of you negotiate. You are in no position to demand for more money although asking for a negotiation or a raise is an allowed advancement. Once the contract is completed, Mr. Ren will pay for everything until the contract is terminated.

Time

Mr. Ren works and lives on a very strict and tight time schedule. If you make the choice to sign the contract, everything you agree to will end an exact year later from when you sign and Mr. Ren completely seals the agreement. The very rare event of Mr. Ren asking to renew your contract will result in you signing another contract for the next year, but renewals are very rare.

Other Partners

Other partners on your behalf are strictly prohibited, but not to Mr. Ren. He will be allowed to have relations with other women as he pleases without reason or discussion. The contract will be automatically terminated if you are seen, rumored to be with, or admitting to having relations with anyone else but Mr. Ren. Since the contract clearly states that this is a No Strings Attached contract, you are in no condition to accuse him of cheating since this is not an actual relationship and instead an offer.

Dates

Once the contract is completed, there will be a mandatory date each week, unless you are sick, school exams, or any other emergency. The only thing needed is a call to Mr. Ren explaining your reasoning for canceling the date. These dates include dinner, parties, vacation spots, etc. The place can be offered or suggested but never demanded to where the two of you are going or doing. Staying at Mr. Ren's place is strictly prohibited, dates must be something outside of that. If Mr. Ren chooses to, he can bend the rules however he would like to. Dates include: Yachts, Fashion shows, Disneyland, Helicopter rides, Art auctions, Amusement parks, Casinos, Skiing, Burlesque shows, Horse riding etc.

Social Media

Social media is prohibited in this arrangement unless Mr. Ren agrees to it. You are to not post anything including your arrangement with Mr. Ren or anything concerning Mr. Ren. If you post something publicly, the post will be immediately taken down and the contract will be terminated permanently without redemption. It is Mr. Ren's decision whether he would like to post about you or not, and if he allows you to post certain things about him as well. All social media posts must be seen and approved by Mr. Ren before posting.

Personal Staff

Personal staff is incorporated into the arrangement. There will be an assigned personal chef to cook what you would like, six bodyguards for protection at all times, your own personal trainer to help you work out at least three times a week, a personal driver to take you wherever you please, and your own personal assistant to assist you with the expenses Mr. Ren is giving you or any other aspects of your life that you would like to be assisted with. Your personal staff will communicate to Mr. Ren exactly where you are and what you're doing at all times for your safety. 

Sexual Encounters

Sexual Encounters will happen often but will never be forced. If Mr. Ren engages in intimacy, you have the right to refuse and Mr. Ren will oblige. If you do sign the contract, you will be agreeing to endure certain acts with your consent such as: Bondage, Choking, Dominant and Submissive Rolls, Roleplay, Weapons, Praising, Degrading, Blood, Toys, Overstimulation etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, then you have the right to refuse. Make sure Mr. Ren is aware of your boundaries.

Personal Feelings

Personal feelings are extremely prohibited in this arrangement. No feelings are to be confessed by either person. If one does confess their emotional feelings towards the other, the contract will be immediately terminated and neither person is to purposely see the other person ever again. If you do develop feelings, you are not to talk about them or show them. This agreement is strictly No Strings Attached.

There are many rewards in this agreement though it may not seem.You will have your own personal staff to help you in any way that you need. You will be given a handsome monthly allowance with gifts and vacations every month. Dates will be held every week up to a high standard. You will be given your own hotel room, apartment, or temporary house for you and Mr. Ren to spend time at through your arrangement. On top of it all you will have the pleasure of spending a whole year with yours truly, Mr. Ren. 

If you agree to all these terms

Please sign below

..............................................