19

Charlie's POV
I woke up the next morning in Demi's embrace and she was already awake.

"Good morning, baby girl." Demi's soothing voice spoke as she kissed the top of my head.

"Why do people say good morning? What if they're having a bad morning instead of a good morning?" I asked Demi as I looked up at her.

"Are you having a bad morning?" Demi asked me.

"I don't know. It's too early to tell." I giggled.

"Yeah, yeah." Demi laughed before getting out of bed. "Hurry up and get dressed. We're leaving in fifteen minutes."

"Where are we going?" I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I sat up.

"We're going to the studio and the mall, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Can we also redecorate my bathroom?" I made the best begging face I could.

"Of course. You weren't wrong when you said it looked like a magical princess fairy came in and sprinkled magical fairy dust over everything." Demi smirked as she used my reference from yesterday.

"Well, I need to get dressed." I told Demi, indicating for her to leave.

I picked out a black Malibu, California hoodie, a Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Future Now t-shirt which I stole from Maddie, light blue skinny jeans, and black Converse

- TRIGGER WARNING -

I brought my clothes into my bathroom, grabbing my blade along the way. I quickly added a few fresh cuts to my thighs before getting changed. All of this is becoming a normal routine.

- TRIGGER WARNING OVER -

After I got changed, I made sure the fresh cuts on my thighs were cleaned. I made my way out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and proceeded to make my way downstairs. Demi was downstairs waiting with a bowl of cereal.

Demi pushed the bowl of cereal towards me. "Eat this." She commanded.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"You have to eat it, Charlotte. At least eat half. Okay?"

"Okay." I mumbled and shoved a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

Stop eating. NOW.

"I can't do it, Demi." I whimpered after taking three bites and pushed the bowl away.

"You're so close, baby girl. Just a couple more bites. Please?" Demi begged as she sat down on the chair next to me. She held my hand and rubbed small circular patterns on the back of my hand with her thumb in attempts to comfort me.

"Okay.." I sighed and slowly took another bite, which then turned into another two bites.

"You don't have to eat anymore, Charlie." Demi said, noticing I was struggling. "I'm proud of you." She pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. I smiled a weak smile.