12

Charlie's POV
I didn't end up having any nightmares last night and I'm happy about that.

"Are you ready to go home soon, baby girl?" Demi questioned. "Mom and Dad should be here soon."

"Yeah, but I need help changing into regular clothes." I frowned. Demi nodded as she slowly helped me get out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Okay, so I brought you these clothes." Demi held a bag in her hand filled with clothes.

Demi brought me one of her Metallica hoodies, one of my Led Zeppelin tee shirts, black Fabletic leggings, and a pair of brown Vans

"I need to ask you a question." Demi told me as she helped me get changed. I didn't want her looking at my ugly body, but I didn't have a choice.

"What's the question?"

"Why don't you want Mom and Dad knowing about your issues?" Demi questioned.

"I.. I can't say. It's probably stupid." I answered quietly.

"I can assure you that it won't be stupid." Demi tried reassuring me. "You can tell me.

"I don't want them to hate me.." I hesitantly spoke. "I also don't want to go into a treatment center, Dems."

"They won't hate you." Demi told me as I finished getting dressed.

"I'm still not telling them." I said as I quickly stood up from the toilet, which was where I was sitting while she helped me get dressed. "Fuck!" I cried out from pain.

"You have to take it easy, baby girl." Demi helped me back into my bed. Demi and I sat in silence for a bit before Mom and Dad entered the room.

"Are you ready to go?" Dad asked both of us. I nodded before I got off the bed and walked into the hallway.

"Do you need any help?" Mom asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." I gave a reassuring smile. Mom and Dad went to check me out of the hospital while Demi and I walked to the car.

"Charlie.. when was the last time you had your period?" Demi randomly asked.

"I don't know, probably a couple months ago." I answered. "Why?"

"Fuck.." Demi mumbled to herself. "How much do you weigh?"

"Last I checked I was 78 pounds." I told Demi truthfully. I need to be skinnier.

"Oh my god.." Demi tried to whisper so I wouldn't hear.

"I know, I'm too fat." I said.

"No, no, no. You are not fat. You're too skinny, baby girl." Demi spoke quickly. "It's dangerous."

"So?"

"I care about you.. and I don't want to lose you.." Demi whispered.

"I didn't want to lose you that day either, but I almost did. You weren't thinking of anyone but yourself." I snapped. I looked over at Demi and saw the look of hurt in her eyes. "I.. I'm sorry.. I.." I tried apologizing. I didn't mean what I said, I was just upset.