Chapter 24

I got to my apartment an hour before everyone else. They all brought sleeping bags and all their night stuff. It was all set up before we ordered dinner and then we all sat down to watch a movie. 

We watched Frozen 2 and then we ate. Soon after, we went to sleep. Shev and Mo slept on the floor in my room along with Jimin and Jeongin. Felix slept on my bed with me. Yeonjun, Changbin, and Wooyoung slept in the corner of the living room and everyone else spread out through the house. 

I woke up the next morning to screaming. Yoongi and Hyunjin were screaming at each other and soon, everyone joined in and the friendliness that was there, disappeared.

"Guys!" I yelled standing on the table. They all shut up and looked at me. "I thought we got over this guys." I said looking at them disappointed. I looked around and noticed that Yeonjun, Changbin, Wooyoung, and Felix were not there.

"You guys are not enemies," I said. "I want my friends to stop hating each other. Please be nice to each other." I started to cry.

They all looked ashamed and everyone slowly left my apartment embarrassed. I went to make myself eggs for breakfast when I heard chatter from the living room. Five people were there talking and enjoying each others company. The threesome that had been created the day before along with Felix and San. 

"Hey guys," I said. "I'm making eggs. Would you like some?" After getting a yes from all of them I made eggs and we sat down at my table. 

"I wish all of your groups would be like you guys," I said. "You're all just so stubborn and hate each other for no reason."

"Well, we're all friends now," Wooyoung piped up, "so we we'll try to get the other members to see that everyone is really nice and they shouldn't hate each other."

"I would appreciate that," I told him. Now that I had had some of them on my side, this would go a lot smoother. "Let's do this!" I said and they all nodded in agreement.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I will try to upload regularly but I have been having a lot of anxiety attacks recently so I don't know if I will be able to.