Chapter 6

Stray Kids was getting changed and ready to leave or at least Felix was. Mo said the rest of them also were. We sat on the couch and were about to get up and change when we heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in," Mo shouted and the door opened. Ateez came in led by their leader. "Eight makes one team! Hello! We are Ateez!" they said bowing. Then one by one they introduced themselves. 

"I'm Mingi, everything genius. Thank you."

"Hello, I'm Yeosang, I'm everything too."

"Hi, I'm Jongho. I'm the main vocalist and youngest in Ateez. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, my name is Yunho. My position is performance and vocalist of Ateez. Nice to meet you!"

"Hello. I'm Hongjoong and I'm the leader of Ateez and thank you for presenting us with the award today."

"Hi. My name is Seonghwa. It's nice to meet you."

The next one starts singing "Hello, It's me," before saying "Hello,. My name is San. I'm vocalist of Ateez. Nice to meet you!" in a very cutesy way.

"Hello. My name is Wooyoung. My position is stay genius. Thank you."

(This is from the Young Hollywood interview so you can watch the introduction on YouTube)

After they all introduced themselves their manager pulled me over. Mo talked to Ateez for a while.

Their manager got straight to the point. "We have a shoot scheduled tomorrow but our photographer that we hired got sick. Would you be able to do the shoot for us tomorrow or are you not available? I understand if you can't"

"We are free tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay with you? We have something else in the morning." 

"That's fine. Thank you for the last minute job. You know where the building is right?"

"Actually, I don't. Sorry."

"It's okay." After he gave me directions to the KQ Entertainment building, he left. I went to chat with Ateez for a little bit before they left. "See you tomorrow," I said as they walked out the door. "Why?" San asked turning around. "We are going to be your photographers." "Yay!" San shouted and ran after the rest of the the group who hadn't heard me.

Mo then came up to me and put her phone in my hand. She had gotten all of their numbers. "We'll text them later," I said. "Now we have to get ready to go and have our sleepover with Stray Kids if they still want to."

We changed and went down the hall to ask Stray Kids. They still wanted the sleepover. We all agreed to go home first though. 

 We went to our dressing room and Shevi was there. She wouldn't say a word about where she had gone and she had already changed so we were ready to go. 

As soon as I got home, I took a shower. Then I got my pajamas and my sleeping bag and headed over to Stray Kids' apartment. Mo and Shevi were already there. We altogether decided we wanted to order takeout and Felix was picked to be the one to pick it up.

He left and Seungmin had a great idea. "Why don't we all hide and he has to find us when we come back." We all agreed and scattered.

When I heard him come in the door I texted him.