Chapter 2

The next few days passed quickly and pretty soon we had the Tomorrow by Together shoot. They were so little!! The oldest, Yeonjun, was a year younger than our maknae, Mo.

They kept calling us noona until Mo, who was used to being younger than everyone, told them to stop.

After a few days the TXT shoot was over and PD Bang invited us to a company dinner. We agreed. The dinner was in a few days on February 25th.

The dawn of February 25th arrived bright and early. We had nothing planned for the day so we got together in the lobby of our apartment complex. We all went to Mo's apartment to game the day away. 

We played around until two pm and then we went out for lunch. We each ordered and talked excitedly about the dinner planned for that night. When the sangyeopsal came we dug in. Pretty soon our plates were empty.

We all went to our respective apartments and took a nap before the dinner. I woke up from my nap to Shevi banging down my door. "Shoshana Noona! We are going to be late!" she yelled. "What," I mumbled as I stumbled to the door. Shevi took one look at me and pushed me towards the shower.

I took a quick shower as Shevi laid out my outfit and makeup. I quickly threw it on as Mo came in the door. "Guys? What's going on?" she asked. "Why are you still here?" As Shevi explained i went to get the car. 

We arrived at the Bighit offices only twenty minutes late. We went inside and walked towards the room with all the noise. From outside we could hear V yelling on the top of his lungs.

When we went inside everyone shut up and turned towards us. We awkwardly sat down and everyone started shouting again. I was sitting next to Yeonjun who was still staring at me. Mo was sitting next to me and had Jungkook sitting on her other side. He was sitting really stiff with his face red. Shevi plopped herself down next to RM and Jin. She kept sneaking glances at RM the same way Yeonjun was sneaking glances at me. 

The dinner went smoothly and the conversation flowed. Jungkook even warmed  up enough to talk at one point. Pretty soon the dinner was over. We all exchanged numbers and were ready to go. 

As we were walking out the door PD Bang called us over to talk.

A/N
I hope you are enjoying so far. I have the first nine chapters planned out tho only the published ones have been written. I'm sorry the chapter is short but this is where it has to end. The next chapter is where things start to get heated so look forward to it.

Also, the reason I used noona instead of unnie is because to me unnie sounds to much like the Hebrew word for poor person and I don't want to call people poor.