Chapter 7

I drove us over to the KQ Entertainment building and we went inside. We were brought to a room and started setting up. Shortly after Ateez came in.

We were shooting the Treasure EP 3 album photos for them. Since we were only there in the afternoon we barely got anything done.

As the day came to a close, I pulled aside their manager. "Tomorrow we are only available in the morning," I told him. "Then we are available for the full day from March 5th and on."

"That's perfect," he said. "We should only need you until the 8th."

We packed up or stuff and put it in the car. Hongjoong came over and asked us to stay for an extra twenty minutes for a quick meeting about the next day. 

We followed him to their practice room where everyone else was sitting on chairs. There were three empty chairs and me, Mo, and Shevi sat down. 

Hongjoong started speaking when my phone rang. "I'll be right back," I told everyone. I went outside and answered. Taehyung was on the other end. 

"Shoshana," he said, "where are you? You haven't hung out with us in forever. Why not?" I heard others in the background echoing him. 

"Well," I responded, "Right now I am at KQ Entertainment doing a photo shoot for Ateez and before that we did a shoot for Stray Kids. We've been spending time with Stray Kids and getting to know Ateez as well. We will be working with them for the next few days."

"But we want you here," I hear Jimin yell in the background.

"But I'm busy," I answered back.

"Fine! Bye!" Taehyung said all huffily.

"Bye," I said giggling.

I walked back into the room. "Sorry about that. It seems certain people are being a little jealous that we are spending time with other people." Everyone laughed.

I sat down and Hongjoong started. "We all need to discuss the next few days," he said before grinning. "We wanted to know to know if MoShoShev would be able to come to all of our future photo shoots."

"We would love to," I said. Mo and Shevi nodded. "As long as someone else doesn't hire is first we are all yours." "Yay!" They all cheered. Gosh these children.

We finally left and went home. I soon fell asleep and it was soon morning. I quickly got up, jumped in the shower, and put on a short dress. The top was white and kinda like a tank top. The skirt part was tan and there was a brown belt that separated the two colors.

I put on a full face of makeup and I was out the door

Shevi and Mo were also all dressed up. We arrived shortly at the KQ Entertainment building. "Why are you guys so dressed up?" Mingi asked. "Because," Shevi answered, "right after this we have to run somewhere else and we don't have time to get changed."

Four hours flew by quickly and it was noon. We got into the car and drove to the other side of Seoul. We showed the guard our tickets and were escorted to our front row seats. I couldn't wait for the show to begin!

A/N
Hey guys, I finally posted the chapter. I totally wasn't in history class while I typed it up. The funny thing is we are talking about the Korean war in history and America's involvement. Anyway I hope you enjoy the story and have a good day.