Chapter 8

The show started with Got7 singing their song Stop Stop it followed by Bigbang FXXK IT. Then NCT 127 and SHINee did a mashup of Ring Ding Dong and Cherry Bomb. IU then came out and sang Love Attack. After that Day6 sang Shoot Me and N.Flying sang Rooftop. Pentagon then did a cover of BTS Fire.

Then came the part we had been waiting for. Five adorable boys stepped onstage and got into position. The music started and they danced and sang with so much passion. The song was called Crown. The song soon came to an end and the five boys laid down in a row and the next song came on, Blue Orangeade. TXT had officially debuted.

Their time on stage was soon over and a few more groups came in and sang but the most exciting part was still to come. Did I forget to mention that we had VIP tickets? I guess I did. We were able to go backstage after and meet the artists.

First we went to Got7. We talked to them for a little while before heading over to SHINee. We then went to Day6 who was with N.Flying. Then we went to NCT 127 followed by Pentagon before finally going to the now debuted TXT.

March 4th, 2019 was today's historic date. "You guys were awesome!" Mo shouted. "You really were." Shevi agreed. I caught Yeonjun staring at me but I pretended I hadn't noticed.

The boys were so excited to have finally debuted. They were so happy and proud of themselves yet so humble. Pretty soon it was time to leave but before we left we took a group photo of Moshoshev and TXT.

A/N
Its a short chapter. It's shorter than me. Hope you guys enjoyed.