Chapter 17

I woke up at three am to my alarm beeping. I got dressed and made myself a small a small breakfast before heading out.

The roads were so quiet and peaceful in the dark. I saw the light in front of turn green and drove into the intersection. I heard the crunch of metal, the breaking of glass. I saw blood and the broken shards of the windshield. I felt a sharp pain before blacking out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was completely white. I heard a beeping sound. I turned towards it and saw a heart a heart monitor. Next to the monitor, sitting in a chair, sleeping, was Felix. I reached for my phone but it wasn't anywhere near me. 

My head hurt. I put my hand up and felt a bandage around my head. I tried to get up but I couldn't move one of my legs and when I tried harder a machine started beeping loudly. Felix jerked awake. 

"You're up!" he said when he saw me. 

"Why am I here?" 

"You were in a car accident. More like a truck car accident. Shevi and Mo came banging on our door at 3:30 am that day. You had us so scared but now your awake. I'm going to tell everyone."

"What do you mean 'that day'?"

"March 18, the day of your accident."

"What's today's date?"

"March 25th."

After about twenty minutes the rest of Stray Kids burst through the door. Mo and Shevi came came a few minutes after them. They kept chatting and asking me questions.

As they were leaving Chan told me that Felix had not left my bedside once since he arrived. He asked me to convince Felix to go home and get a proper nights rest. 

The doctor came in then and shooed everyone away except Felix. He checked a few things and changed the bandage on my head before telling me "Now that you are awake, you can go after tonight. You will have to have people with you at all time. You cannot put any pressure on your right foot. You will receive a pair of crutches. You must take medication twice a day for a month and come back in two weeks for a checkup."

"You remember all that?" I asked Felix. 

"Yup. I think you stay with us until you can live alone again."

I nodded and tried to convince Felix to go home. He refused. I convinced him to get a coffee from the cafeteria though. Right after he left Yeonjun came in. 

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm stuck bed but I get to leave tomorrow," I told him. He looked so happy. 

"I came by two other times this week but you were asleep and Felix kinda didn't want me to linger."

Just then Felix came back with his coffee, a clouded look on his face. "Felix, what's wrong?" I asked him. 

"Nothing," he mumbled. 

"I'll be going now," Yeonjun said. "I'm glad your getting better."

After he left I turned my attention back to Felix. "What was that?"

"I don't like him."

"Why not?"

"Just because."

"That's not a good reason Felix."

"Because he likes you!" he burst out before his face turned red and he ran out of the room. Now I'm confused. What did he mean? I drifted off to sleep thinking these thoughts.

A/N What do you guys think is up with Felix? Why is he acting so strange? I won't leave you hanging for to much longer.
Forgot to upload yesterday. Sorry.