Chapter 23

For the next few weeks me, Mo, and Shevi worked on our plan and perfected it. I called BTS and TXT that night. Well more like Namjoon and Soobin who told the rest group and Mo called Hongjoong. 

Shevi went out to rent a small party room for the day we had planned and me and Mo drove over to join her to help us visualize how to set up. The plan would soon be rolling. 

The next two months passed quickly and the day of the party was fast approaching. That's what we had planned. The night before me, Mo, and Shevi had gone to set up after hand delivering invitations to the four groups.

I set the tables with light pink tablecloths and Mo put purple cups, plates, spoons, forks, and knives in the middle of the table

I set the tables with light pink tablecloths and Mo put purple cups, plates, spoons, forks, and knives in the middle of the table. Shevi set up the drinks in the middle of the table and put the cake near where I would sit at the head of one of the two tables. Most of the food was still in the fridge and a lot drinks were too.

The next day the three of us arrived at 11:30 and waited for everyone. Ateez came first and sat down. Soon after BTS and TXT and finally Stray Kids. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. We sat in awkward silence for a minute before I stood up to talk.

As I was about to start speaking the door flew open and someone came in. He took a quick glance around the room before saying "I'm sorry. I think I entered the wrong room." From behind the door I heard "Kevin, where are you?"

"I'm coming Jacob!" he responded before saying and running out of the room. The tension had definitely lessened but it was still there and almost everyone was glaring at each other.

"Now," I said, "we are here to celebrate me being out of my wheelchair and not to glare at each other all day. I know you all don't like each other but can you try to get along for my sake just for today?"

There were begrudging nods from everyone as slowly they loosened up and started talking. Pretty soon Wooyoung, Changbin, and Yeonjun were over in a corner having a heated conversation and everyone else was chatting among themselves. I was surprised at how easy it was. 

As the party drew to a close, nobody wanted to leave so we all agreed to spend the night at my apartment. As we were leaving, we passed Kevin and I waved at him. His face turned red from embarrassment. "Hey," I told him, "thanks for crashing my party. You lessened the tension and helped me."

"How?" he asked. 

"That's not important. Thank you though."

"You're welcome," he said. "My name is Kevin Moon."

"I'm Kim Shoshana," I told him. "It was nice meeting you."

"Same to you."

As I left with a smile on my face, I knew everything would be okay, or at least I thought I did.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm sorry it took so long to upload but let me tell you, senior year of high school is very stressful and busy. I now have time to breathe because I have decided where I'm going next year and got accepted. I may be able to upload more frequently now. Also I hope you enjoyed the appearance of The Boyz Kevin and Jacob.