Chapter 15

When I woke up I saw Chan on the floor. He was sitting with his back against my bed asleep with his laptop open but off in from of him.

I got up quietly and got dressed before making myself breakfast with some extra just in case Chan was hungry when he woke up. I didn't want to wake him. He barely ever gets sleep.

Suddenly there was a banging in my door. I opened it to see a few tov Jisung. "Chan's disappeared!" He half yelled out if breath. "Have you seen him?"

"Come in Jisung. Chan is here."

"Good. I went to Shevi and Mo's apartments as well."

"You know you could have texted us."

"I didn't think of that. Anyway, where is Chan?"

"He's asleep. I didn't want to wake him."

We went to my room and Jisung saw Chan sleeping there before texting a picture of him to the rest of Stray Kids.

Hyunjin easily recognized my pink and blue flower bedspread and texted me- Why's he at your apartment? I quickly told him about the night before omitting the reason I was crying.

My phone started ringing just then. Shevi was calling. I picked up quickly but it still woke Chan up. He looked around, confused for a few seconds before he remembered what had happened the night before.

"Hey Shev, I'll call you back in a minute," I mumbled into the phone before hanging up.

Jisung actually looked at me for the first since arriving at my apartment. "You look terrible," he told me. "Why thank you," I said as Chan hit him.

"There's food in the kitchen," i told them and Jisung took off running. "Not for you," I yelled after him. "Thank you for last night," I said turning to Chan. "No worries," he said smiling.

The two of them left soon after. I called Shevi back and she picked up on the first ring. "Shosh!" She screamed. "Me and Jimin are official!"

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you! Let's have a celebratory dinner tonight at my place. Bring Jimin."

Shevi agreed and we hung up. I started making some food and ordered a small cake. The day flew by and soon everyone was at my apartment. By everyone I mean me, Shevi, Mo, and Jimin.

We all say talking for a while enjoying each others company. As everyone was leaving, I thought if something. "Congratulations," I said as they walked out the door before picking up my phone and calling Chan.

"Hey Chan. Is Felix home?"

"He is."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure but I don't know how responsive he will be."

"I'll be over soon."

I was going to figure this thing with Felix out once and for all.

A/N
I should've stolen Chan's laptop at the begining of the chapter. How do you guys think my encounter with Felix is going to go?