Chapter 13

I slept like a zombie until around around three in the afternoon. I woke up to the sound of my door being kicked in. "Shoshana Noona!" I heard Shevi yell followed by a bunch of running feet. Still half asleep, I mumbled something and turned over in my bed. "Shoshana Noona, get up!" Shevi said coming into my room.

I turned towards her and saw Mo, Chan, and Hyunjin behind her. They all started singing happy birthday. I groaned and tried to go back to sleep but Mo pulled me out of my bed.

"Good morning guys," I said. "Good afternoon," Chan said with a smile. I looked at my watch. Dang it was late!

"Sorry guys," I said. "I had a late night last night. I didn't get home till around 4 am and then didn't fall asleep for another few hours. It's a good thing we don't have to work today."

"Did you forget what we have now?" Hyunjin asked. I shook my head. "We now have your birthday party in the Stray Kids apartment." "Right," I said. "Can I get dressed now?"

They all went to my lining room while I got dressed and ready to go. In the living room, Chan put a crown on my head and led me to the other apartment.

The apartment was completely decorated. On the door was a handmade sign that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOSHANA". Inside there were steamers everywhere and so many happy birthday signs. In the middle of the table that was all set in turquoise, my favorite color, was a quarter sheet cake that said "Happy 23rd birthday Shoshana!"

We all say down around around the table and Chan brought out kimchi jiggae, bulgogi, japchae, ddukbokki, and bibimbap from the kitchen and we all dug in. I kept glancing at Felix but he wouldn't look at me at all.

After we had eaten everything but the cake we sat down for a few games of mafia and then cut into the cake. In the middle Felix stood up and walked out. I told everyone that I would be back before following him.

I followed him to the roof. "Felix," I said, "Why have you been ignoring me?" He turns around startled before saying "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Is it something I did because if it is, I'm sorry."

"It's not you. It's nothing."

"You know you can tell me whatever is bothering you."

"I said it's nothing! Please stop asking!" He said before walking off. I was puzzled and hurt but I went back to the party. Felix wasn't there.

Towards the end, as we were getting ready to leave, I pulled Chan over. "Hey Chan," I started.

"Hmmm," he hummed in reply.

"Something's up with Felix. He's been ignoring me and he wouldn't tell me anything when I confronted him today. I think I've done something to offend him. Can you talk to him for me and let me know?"

"For sure. I'll let you know."

"Thank you."

I went to Shevi's apartment and Mo stayed at Stray Kids apartment. Me and Shevi spent the rest of the day gaming.

A/N
Wassup? I'm gonna try to upload in a schedule. I have enough chapters written I just have to type them. I hope you enjoyed.