Chapter 19

At the end of two weeks Chan brought in for a checkup and Felix insisted on coming with. I was in the wheelchair again just in case. 

They x-rayed my leg and removed the bandage from my head. I had a small scar on my forehead and the doctor said that in about a month I should come back to check on my leg again. I still had to live with Stray Kids and not use my leg at all. 

Before we left we were taken to another room and the cast was removed from my leg. I looked down and saw that it was slightly swollen and black and blue with fourteen stitches by my ankle.

I was put in the wheelchair and Felix pushed me outside. Chan followed behind us. We were all quiet on the car ride home and after about twenty we reached the apartment.

We went and I went to sleep. When I woke up I heard Seungmin, Felix, and Chan talking. 

"I'm scared," I heard Felix say. 

"Why?" Chan asked.

There was a slight silence before Felix responded "I've already told you I like her." For some reason that made my heart hurt.

i then heard Seungmin screech "YOU LIKE HER?!" before running out of the room. I heard some commotion downstairs as I turned over and looked towards Chan and Felix.

They must have heard the bed creak because they turned to me before Felix hid his face in Chans shirt. I looked at Chan confused but he didn't say anything.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Felix looks at me. "What did you hear?"

I saw no point in lying and told him. His face turned bright red and he hid it in his hands. What was up with him? Why was he so embarrassed?

Chan stood up and walked followed by Felix. "Wait," I called out. Felix turned around. "Could you bring me to the couch?" He nodded and put me in the wheelchair before pushing me to the couch, silent the entire time.

Just as he was transitioning me to the couch, Shevi and Mo knocked on the door. "Hey guys," Shevi practically yelled jumping through the doorway. "You don't need to put her on the couch Felix. We are wheeling her somewhere today."

He moved  back before asking "Where? Why? Don't let her get hurt! Watch her legs! Keep her safe!  Why do you need to go out anyway?" 

"Slow down Felix," Mo jumped in. "We are only taking her downstairs."

"Just be careful."

"We will."

I was wheeled down to my apartment and sitting in the living room was Ateez. "You guys came back to visit!" 

"Of course," Yeosang said.

"How are you doing now?" asked Seonghwa.

"Your cast came off, and your bandage!" screeched San.

I giggled at them. "I have to go back in a month. I still have to be careful of my leg. I'm doing a lot better though."

The day passed by quickly and before we knew it, it was dark outside. As Ateez was getting ready to leave I got a phone call.

A/N I'm sorry it's late. I've been busy with school and college application. I hope I can get the next chapter up soon.