Chapter 20

I looked down at my ringing phone. Felix flashed across the screen. 

"Hi Felix."

"Where are you? Are you okay? Did you get hurt? What's wrong? What happened?" he asked frantically into the phone.

"Calm down Felix. I'm in my apartment. I'm not hurt. I was about to come back up, and no, before you ask, I am not by myself." 

He breathed a sigh of relief before saying "Come back quickly. I have something I need to tell you." 

I was curious as to what he wanted to talk to me about. Ateez had already left during my phone call so Shevi brought me to the elevator. Mo had gone home earlier because she was tired.  

Felix was waiting by the elevator. He took the wheelchair handles from Shevi and brought me back inside the elevator. The elevator took us to the rooftop. He wheeled me out and sat down next to me on the bench that had been placed there. 

"I don't have anything to hide from you," he started, "especially after what you heard this morning."

I stared at his fidgeting hands as I thought the conversation I had that morning. "I like her" stuck out from that and I got scared. Was he going to tell me he got a girlfriend? Was he going to say he couldn't hang out with me anymore? I started panicking that he would go for another girl as I realized with crystal clear clarity that I liked him, as more than a friend.

He looked over at me. "You okay?" he asked. I just nodded and he looked back down at his hands. 

"I've wanted to tell you this for a while now. Ever since I met you, I've noticed how sweet you are to everyone, how caring, and how honest you are. You are quirky and fun and I just wanted to say," he paused for a few seconds before looking me in the eye and saying "I like you Kim Shoshana."

"You... you like m-me?" I stuttered

"Yes," he said, looking down. "I do."

"Felix," I started, "I didn't realize it until this moment but I've liked you for a while. That's why it hurt when you ignored me and why when I heard you talking this morning it hurt as well. I like you Lee Felix. I really do."

He slowly leaned forwards and kissed me. His lips were so soft. It was my first kiss and I was glad it was with Felix. After a minute he pulled away so we could breath. "Do you want to be be my girlfriend?" he asked. I nodded.

Seungmin came on the roof just as Felix was leaning in for another "Am I interrupting something?" he asked. "No," Felix replied. "We were just heading inside." 

Felix wheeled me inside, laid me on the bed, and cuddled me until we both fell asleep

A/N
Finally!!!!