Chapter 16

I knocked on Stray Kids door and Jeongin answered. He brought me inside and we talked for a little bit until Chan came in the room.

"Where's Felix?" I asked.

"In his room."

I went into Felix's room. Felix looked up from his phone and once he saw it was me he looked back down at it. I closed the door behind me.

"Felix, I don't know what I did to make you ignore me," he started to interrupt but I put hand up to stop him. "Let me finish. I don't know what I did but whatever it was, I'm sorry and please stop ignoring me. It hurts that your ignoring me."

He looked up surprised before his face went blank like it had been before. "Why don't you go talk to your boyfriend?" He asked. What was wrong with him.

"I don't have one." He looked surprised. "You mean, you rejected Yeonjun?"

"Yes. I don't dont like him like that. I think I like someone else."

"Who?"

I shook my head before stating "I am not leaving this room until you promise to stop ignoring me."

Felix looked up. His eyes were brimming over with tears. "I promise," he said. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was hurting you. You didn't do anything wrong."

"You won't ignore me anymore?"

"I won't."

He smiled at me before asking me if I wanted to stay over for the night.i very awkwardly declined even though I would have loved having a sleepover again. I had to be somewhere early in the morning and I didn't want to wake them up.

I left shortly after and went to bed early. I was about to fall asleep when Felix texted me goodnight.  I smiled and drifted into Dreamland.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think is going to happen in the next one?