Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Asher's POV

"Shut up," I smiled, looking down at my hands in my lap.

He smirked and put his hand over his hands.

"I won't. You're fucking adorable, come here"

He pulled me off of the desk chair I was sitting on and onto the bed with him. We were in his room in the pack house.

"Wha- I should not be on your bed right now, Logan."

"What are we, five? We're fine, little one. We're okay." He strokes my cheek and I relax on the bed.

"Wait, wait Let me get comfortable." He stands up, takes off his shirt and sits back down.

Suddenly, I cannot breathe.

He lays down and puts on an arm around me.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" he asked, innocently.

He grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

"Um...I...I don't care." I was too busy looking at his body to think of any kind of show right now.

He was perfect. Like actually perfect. Oh, the things I would do. I could just...

"My scenarios got interrupted by his fingers underneath my chin. He made me look up at him.

"Is there something down there that you want?" he smirked.

He got closer to me and whispered, "Just say the words, I'll give you anything you want."

My eyes went wide and I knew that if I didn't want to get taken, I needed space between us.

But I wasn't gonna pull away.

He positioned himself above me and there was something poking my thigh all of a sudden.

I breathed out heavily and bit my lip.

"Oh fuck, little one..." he growled. He started to kiss down my neck.

I clung onto his biceps and moaned out his name, making him start to kiss me even harder. I just knew there'd be a bunch of hickey marks after this.

"Take this damn shirt off," he growled lowly.

I moaned a bit louder and barely whispered an 'okay.'

I quickly took the shirt off and threw it on the floor. I couldn't catch my breath before Logan started to kiss down my chest all the way to the hem of my pants.

His hands started wandering to new places and I was loving every second of it. Suddenly I got a mind link from Brook.

"Asher, I need you!"

I groaned, kinda busy at the moment.

"What is it? Is it important?" I asked, still being distracted by Logan's mouth.

"Xander is missing!" My eyes shot open and I sat up immediately, gently pushing Logan off of me.

"I'm coming. Where are you?" My voice was soft because she was getting dressed again.

"I'm at our house." she whimpered.

"What's wrong?" Did you not like it?" Logan asked, concerned because I was getting dressed again.

"No, I did! I promise, but I have to go help my friend. Something happened." I kissed him and started going towards the door.

"What happened?" he yelled after me.