Photos

Just a heads up, the timeline might be a little confusing but right now is in the same month as last chapter.

circa November 1986

"Are you ready to take this big step with him," Lydia sat on her friends bed as she watched her shift around the room, boxing up her accessories. Beth and Matt have been dating for more than a year now and he recently just asked her if she'd like to move in with him in Los Angeles, California. Beth wasn't too sure of it at first because it was all too familiar but Matt talked it over with her. Matt was very understanding and knew what had happened in her last relationship when she moved.

"Yeah," she said while taking some boxes full of whatever was inside them out of her closet. "You know we've been dating for more than a year, I'm the happiest I've ever been with him, and to top it all off I love him so much, Lydia."

Lydia couldn't help but sigh and smile at her friends excitement as she explained her feelings towards her boyfriend.

"Oh okay," Lydia sat up from the bed to give Beth a hug. "It's just you're leaving me and it's making me sad all over again."

Beth tightly hugged back. "Oh it's only Los Angeles, not a whole different country!"

"That's true," she pulled away, nodding her head. "Nicolas does have shoots in LA and with you back in the modeling game you'll have a ton over there too!"

After declining the contract with Vogue, Beth learned that if she was so affected by her past relationship to turn down her dream, she has to take time to herself. She ended up doing so, her break was a little over a year but in the beginning of 86', Matt encouraged her to start up doing what she loved again. With her boyfriend reigning as the top male model most of his career, she was immediately bombarded with photoshoots and fashion shows when she made a statement that she was going to model again.

Lydia's curiosity took charge and she was digging through the boxes looking for whatever will amuse her while Beth packed.

"I invited you over to see if you can help," she crossed her arms. "Now you're just making a mess."

"Sorry but," she trailed off as she discovered photos that she's never seen before. "When did you take these."

Beth peered over her shoulder and gulped when she saw them. The pictures were of John that she took, he looked so young in them. There were other pictures too that included her friends:

what the pictures are, there's a lot haha:

pictures of friends: