Repair Room

"D-darn those children!" Endo snarled. I opened my eyes as the lights flickered out.

    "What is it?" I asked. I had gotten in a habit of closing my eyes before the resteraunt opened so I could power down. And I was afraid the children would be scared of me with one eye.

      Endo jerked his head side to side as if trying to loosen it.

      "They must have gotten ahold of something.  I can barely move my head."

      I shook my head,  wincing at the harsh creaks coming from Endo.

     "No, you just need some oil," I said. "There should be some in the repair room."

      When we arrived, I saw Freddy leaned against the wall. Foxy was hidden in the shadows and Bonnie had his knees pulled up in front of him. Chica sat in the remaining corner.

     "Hello Mangle," Bonnie said. "If you're here to speak to Freddy you'll have to wait.  Marionette is coming to turn his power back on later."

     I shook my head. "No, I'm just here for oil. The lazy repair men don't even glance at me and Endo anymore."

      Bonnie nodded towards a pile of scrap parts.  I winced when I realized they were the old anamatronics' parts.

     I hesitated and Chica noticed.

   "Here let me help," she said noting that I had no clue how to use oil. I only knew it was needed.

    After she helped Endo she showed me how to use it.

      She was applying some to her own arm when Marionette came in.

      Foxy looked up from whatever he was doing, only to look back down.

    "Come to switch Freddy back on?" Endo asked.

     He nodded. "I can't be long.  I need to apologize to Mike for yesterday."

      He walked over to Freddy and began to sew a hole in his arm.

     "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't look up.

     "Fixing Freddy. If he's awake it will be more difficult."

     I shrugged.  "If you say so."

     "Well my my my," a deep voice said. 

     If the familiar voice wasn't enough, the look on Chica's face confirmed that Golden Freddy had appeared. Great.

        "What a lovely scene," he said. He was tossing his hand around at everything like an important....thing.

     "Foxy...doesn't look very different... Chica has a broken jaw, Freddy is out cold, and Bonnie....well let's just say 'if looks could kill'! And to make things better we have the trash heap and Mr. Fifth Child."

        Foxy carefully set aside the object he was working on and stood, a snarl printed on his face. "Gold,  I'm warining you, if you-"

      "If I what?" He asked. "I'm only here to pay your friend Mr. Night Guard a visit."

     I snorted.  "As if anyone here wouls let you get near him."

        "Oh yes Dearie?" Gold said,  a challenging look in his eye. "And what will you do to protect him. Any of you get near him and I'll..."

      Gold grinned and snapped his fingers. For a heartbeat I thought I was wrong when I assumed anamatronics couldn't sleep or dream. 

      Four small shadowlike figures appeared, two on either side of Gold. They were shaped like children. They were the size of children. They laughed like a child would.

      I felt like a circuit had broken. "The five children, " I whispered. Gold grinned. "Now it's time to go pay Jeremy a visit. Because, you know, Mike stayed home tonight due to headaches. Must be hard coping with a messed up mind."

     Gold vanished and the repair room door slammed shut. Foxy raced to it and tried to open it but it was locked.

    We were trapped. The only hope was that one of the Toy Animatronics saved Jeremy. 

          If we were lucky, Jeremy would be safe. If not...Freddy Fazbear's Pizza would close sooner than we had hoped.