Unforgivable

I slammed into Foxy with a surprising force. He slammed into the wall, staggered, and let out a screech. Foxy lunged for my exposed wires. I moved aside just in time.   One of those damaged would cause a shutdown.

      Balloon Boy threw a wrench at Foxy distracting him. When he turned I delivered a punch to his jaw. Confused and angry, Foxy shrieked. I sent another blow and Foxy's jaw fell loose on one corner.

      It awkwardly flapped under his chin and he staggered. I aimed another blow but Foxy caught my fist and squeezed it until the plastic cracked.  I struggled to get free.

     Then his eyes seemed to catch on the wires in my neck and he grabbed them with his other hand.

      Stars and darkeness flashed through my head. Pain raced through me unlike anything I've ever experienced. I let out a loud screech and tried to get free. My jaw sparked as Foxy pulled on the wires.

      "Foxy! Stop you're gonna kill her!" I heard Toy Freddy cry. I saw a flicker of him running towards me. Marionette was behind him.

      "That's what he's trying to do!" Puppet yelled. Finally Foxy's hand was jerked away and I surfaced.

   Foxy was trying to get free from Toy Freddy's grasp, shrieking and snapping his jaws. Furious with the spirit in Foxy, I swung a final punch at Foxy's head.

      Foxy stopped suddenly and emitted a buzzing noise, then  slumped to the ground.

      Ooooww!
    I swung my hand up and down trying to ease the pain from the punch.

      "Mangle? Are you ok?" Marionette asked. I nodded. "Never better. But.. Mike!" I hurried over to wear Foxy attacked the night guard. He was laying in the rubble of what used to be a half built endoskeleton, eyes closed and head shaking. 

      "Mike?" I said cautiously. 

The night guard opened his eyes and shook his head.  Then to my surprise he laughed and staggered to his feet.

    We all stared at him a bit worried. Then Mike took off his hat and tossed it at Foxy. "Hey Captain!"he said "Are you in there? Can you hear me?" He said "I sure hope so.  I just wanted you to know that I've given up on heroes and role models. What I once thought about you is gone."

      Mike turned and walked past Jeremy without another word. Then, the chimes echoed through the town and everyone slowly left the repair room.