Jeremy

It was November the 9th, according to Mike, when I first met Jeremy Fitzgerald. He was a young man who obviously had bigger things in mind than watching a bunch of anamatronics on a screen, but he aasnt arrogant in the least.

      He followed Mike into the meeting room and stopped when he saw all of us hanging around.  "Wha-!?" He gasped. Mike held up his hand cutting him off.

      Freddy stepped forward. "Mike? What's going on?" He asked. Mike smiled and gestured to his friend. "This is the new night guard, Jeremy. He's a rookie at the time, but I'm gonna show him the ropes tonight and he's gonna take the next five night himself."

       Everyone was silent. Then Toy Chica eagerly walked up to the newbie. She was so much bigger than him but she stuck out a hand.  "Im Toy Chica!" She said. Hesitantly, Jeremy grabbed her hand with tje best of his ability and shook it, eyes locked on her beakless face.

      Then ons by one the anamatronics came forward, shouting out welcomes and introducing themselves. Even Marionette exchanged a handshake.

      I however, remained silent in my corner, waiting on Jeremy to notice me and scream in horror. But when his eyes strayed to me, he simply held out his hand. I gave him a half smile and shook it.

      Then Endo popped out. "Hello!" He said a bit too loudly.  Jeremy took a step back but didn't show fear. "H-hello Endo," he said. Pleased, Endo recoiled into the shadows again.

     Mike was no where to be seen. Neither was Foxy. Jeremy was talking to the anamatronics,  telling them about his past, and I decided so slip out and look for Jeremy. I was sure he'd be safe as long as at least two anamatronics remained sane.

    I stopped and looked at my reflection in the polished floor below. Before I could stop it, a tear fell onto the black and white pattern...I didn't even know I could cry.

     "....my fault lad.." 

   I looked up sharply when I heard Foxy's voice.  He was close.

   I found them in the repair room.