Power

I was unsure what to do. I couldn't move or anything,  and I was bewildered by why he could. He stared at me in awe, then walked up quickly and cautiously, and went behind me. I felt a sharp pain when all of the sudden I could move. I gasped and spun around to look at the newcomer. "Just flipped yee power on missy," he said not taking his eyes off mine. "The name is Foxy."

    He offered his only hand out in greeting.  Hesitantly, I shook it. His eyes lit up and he slipped past me towards the door.  "What be your name?"

     Right then I decided I loved the way he talked. His voice was rough yet gentle, amd his eyes were full of wonder.  Without thinking I replied.

"Vixen. My name is Vixen," I said rubbing my neck where he switched me on. "Where am I?" I asked.

     He smiled. "This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It be a nice place,  and yee and a few others are new."

I tilted my head. "Others?" I asked. He smiled. "Looks to me like we have a new version of everyone.  Follow me lassy,  we need be goin' to see Mari'."

      I didn't bother asking who "Mari'" was. I just followed him down the halls admiring the shiny floor which I could see myself in. Then I noticed a poster with me and three other characters.  Confused and ruffled, I hurried after Foxy.  He stopped and walked into a warm room with too many balloons to count. Shelves held small plushies on them. Some looked like me. I tried not to think of it.

      In the center of the room was a black box. A soft tune echoed through the room, and it was coming from the box.  Then I noticed four long strings vanishing in it. "Mari'!" Foxy said. "You need to be seeing this lad."

       Then, a small white head poked out of the top.