Cry

We barely got everyone back to their rooms by the time the chimes rang. We left Freddy near the repair room door and hoped no one noticed he moved.
     I wasn't worried about that.  Golden Freddy was going to be right. No children came in. Not one. Just more adults more strange looking than the others.
      They took interest in me at one point.  I didnt know what to do. It's different with children, or Mike and Jeremy. They didn't stare at me silently and whisper to each other. They didn't shoot me uncomfortable glances and write things about me.
     I didn't move at all. I just stared at them.
       Then a thought hit me. We didn't see Mike or Jeremy last night after putting the anamatronics away. I silently hoped they were okay.
    If Gold got them, then it would be the end of us. Plus Mike and Jeremy didn't deserve to die. 
      Finally, the end of arrived. Instantly I went to the camera room after the adults left. I stopped at the end of the hall and tied a stray wire to the rafters just in case.
    "Mike? Jeremy?" I called.
"Mangle?" I heard Jeremy say, his voice high pitched. Something was wrong.
     "Its me, what's going on?" I asked.
  "Its ok,  you can come in..." Mike said.
     "No, Gold might make me hurt you," I called back.
      I heard Jeremy sigh. "No, he won't." I felt a tremor of fear.
     "What do you mean?"
Mike answered.  "Gold already got what he wants."