Darkness

In the black emptiness of this...trance... I was in, I couldn't feel anything. I wasn't anamatronic or human. I wasn't a pile of scrap parts, or a friend. I was just there.

I caught glimpses, pain in my jaw, screams, Mike's wide eyes. I could hear Endo telling me to snap out of it. But I couldn't. I had no clue how to.

Of course Gold would realize that I was the perfect one to do this since jy power switch had been ripped out by the children.

How long would this last? Hours? Days? Had I hurt anyone?

The answer was hours. I snapped awake when the chimes echoed down the halls.

At first it was weird being back, but I quickly adjusted. I looked around. Chica and Toy Freddy were shut down. Marionette was staring at me with some kind of a metal pole in his grasp. He held it ready to his me in the face.

Freddy had a long tear that went from shoulder to shoulder. Jeremy and Mike were there. Mike was on the ground, not responding to anything, but I saw him breathing. Jeremy was beside him trying to wake him up.

We were behind the stage. Destruction was everywhere. Boxes smashed, spair parts scattered on the ground. Blood. I noticed the torn sleeve on Mike's arm stained red. Jeremy appeared fine.

I looked down at Marionette. He still held the pipe.

I tried to speak but couldn't. I tried again.

"What have I done?" I said quietly. Then I turned away and went to Kids Cove as quickly as I could, forgetting that the resteraunt was closed.

Gold appeared in my room. "My my... you sure know how to cause damage," he snickered.

I scowled at him. "You're a monster. I almost killed Mike!" I said.

Gold nodded. "Yea, that one was all you. Toy Freddy and Chica were only able to cut Freddy's chest and bust a hole in the wall before they got shut down."

I didn't want to hear anything. But Gold kept gloating.

"You should have seen it. You would have made those children, who love you so much, scream with horror. Too bad you wont see them again."

I snarled. "Thanks to your cowardice acts!" I growled. "I will see them again. You will not get away with this."

Gold smiled. "I have another trick up my sleeve Dearie. I've been working on it for some time. I promise. It will work."

I looked up, but Gold was gone.