Blinded

I watched Mike from the end of the hall, careful to stay out of sight from him and the camera. Endo stared at him,  eye full of worry.

      "Mangle, we shouldn't be here. What if you change like last night?" He asked. I shook my head slowly. "Something feels wrong. I need to figure this out Endo."

      Mike looked up sharply as a loud thud sounded down the hall. It sounded again and again, picking up speed.  I looked back to see Foxy, breaking into a run down the hall towards Mike.

      Instinctively I pulled out a wire as be ran by. He let out a screech just before tripping over it.

      "Foxy! Stop!" I growled pulling him backwards. He screeched again and kicked his foot trying to untangle himself. At that moment Bonnie appeared. He grabbed Foxy just as he slipped free and shoved him backwards,  standing between him and the gaurd. Foxy let out an odd hiss.

     "Snap out of it pal!" Bonnie called shoving him backwards again, but Foxy continued to push on. He let out another screech. Bonnie was struggling with just one arm.

      I wrapped another wire around Foxy's leg but he grabbed it and pulled hard. Stars flashed before my eyes, but I jerked harder. Foxy fell with a screech.

     Finally, Freddy appeared. He pinned Foxy down with a foot.  I swooped down and switched him off.  Then I turned to Bonnie.  "Are you ok?" I asked.  He nodded. "Thanks Mangle," he said.

     "Freddy? Are you ok?" Mike called.  He was standing in front of the desk. Freddy looked down at Freddy, then back at Mike. "He just lost control."

    Mike gave Freddy a disbelieving look. "Its nearly 6 am," he said. "You guys should take him back."

     Freddy nodded. "Come on, help me get him back." Bonnie grabbed Foxy's right arm with his hand, and Freddy grabbed the other. It was strange to see Foxy so emotionless.

     Something caught my gaze and I looked up sharply to see something at the end of the hall. "Um...Freddy."

     He froze when his gaze landed on it. A deep laughter rang through the air and the shape vanished.  "What was that!?" I asked. To my surprise, Foxy answered.

     "That, lass,  was golden Freddy."