Avenge

The next night, I took drastic measures to make sure I didn't "lose it" again.  I took a dead, loose wire and tied it to a rafter, then tested it's strength to make sure I couldn't pull loose.

    Thankfully, Toy Chica and Chica came to visit. Finally, I could just talk to my friends. We chatted for a while and things seemed normal. Toy Chica was funny, and Chica was a lot more cheerful than the last time I had seen her.

     "Yes, I suppose Toy Bonnie is a good guy, but not my type! Just no!" Chica said. Toy Chica shoved her with an elbow. "That's because you have feelings for Bonnie."

     Chica's eyes widened. "Do not!" She gasped.  Something in her eyes betrayed her and she smiled slightly. We all laughed. Endo groaned.

      "What's wrong Endo?" I asked. He straightened up. "Nothing Mangle," he said normally. I smiled and tilted my head. "What is it?" I asked again.

    He sighed. "Don't be mad! I was just thinking 'is this what women do in their free time?' I thought you all...just...I don't know ate pizza and did makeovers."

    Toy Chica and Chica lauged at that. I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Yes, girls love to sit around and  eat pizza with our new accessories,  and stare into each others eyes exchanging secrets with out telopathic powers."

       Endo blinked.  "You can't be serious." Toy Chica bursted into a fit of laughter and had to lean against the wall.

      I liked her personality.  This place was too gloomy. Anamatronics like Toy Chica really livened it up.

   "Hey Chica, you should find a bow to put on Endo," I suggested. Endo's eyes widened. "Goodnight Mangle!" He snapped and recoiled into the shadows.

     Toy Chica and Chica were still laughing.  All of the sudden we heard a deep laughter. I blinked. "What was that?" I asked. Chica's eyes were full of panic.  "The music box!" She gasped and raced out of the room. Then stopped.

     "Toy Chica!  I don't have any hands! Hurry wind up the music box!" Toy Chica raced down the hall. Curiosity won and i untied the cord and hurried after them.

   Endo had his eye closed and was powered down.

     I stopped at the prize room stared in surprise when I saw Toy Chica staring at the box. "Um...Toy Chica?" I asked. Her head slowly lifted and she jerked her head around.

     I gasped.  Her beak was gone again as usual, but so were her eyes. The music box was wide open. Before I could do anything else, a metal hand rose out of the darkness of the box.

     Instict took over and I dove for the box, arm extended to close it. Toy Chica grabbed my neck and shoved me back so hard I nearly fell.

     In a strange, distorted voice she snarled at me a single word. "Avenge!"

     My eyes widened and I kicked out my leg to knock her feet out from under her. While she was down I called out for help and dove for the box. She shrieked and jumped to her feet, then slammed her fisr into my face.

     For a moment, i saw stars. Where was Chica? Where was help? I snarled and locked my teeth on her shoulder,  then pushed her down. She had a faint mark on her from the bite, but otherwise she was fine. 

     Just then, Marionette arrived. He let out a sharp cry and raced across the counter.  That's when I saw it.

     A head and half a torso were out of the box. The...thing...I was looking at was a bare endoskeleton. Suddenly Marionette leaped at it. The endoskeleton shrieked and ducked down. Then Marionette looked inside, panick in his gaze, and slammed the top shut. 

     "NO!" Toy Chica screeched.  She started to stand, then fell limp.  I blinked.

   "Puppet,  you have one minute to tell me what just happened!" I said. Chica finally arrived then. "What happened?" She asked. I shot her a look.

      "Where were you when I was trying to stop Toy Chica?" I demanded. She opened her mouth to speak but a new voice chimed in.

      "She was trying to stop me." I blinked and jerked my head around. Standing in the corner, leaning casually against the wall,  was someone I had never seen. It was easy to tell by his appearancs, that he was Golden Freddy.