GWEN'S POV Chapter 19

I pace my room, thinking about Peter. That glass is impaled in his chest. That's got to be painful. I just wish he'd be more careful and didn't get hurt so much. •knock knock• I glance to my window to see my handsome bug boy. I open the window to let him in. He slides in and I lay him on my bed. "Peter, take the top half of your suit off please." He does, and I grab the piece of glass. "Do I pull it out?" "Yes." "Okay, this is gonna hurt. Brace yourself. 3..2..1..0" I say and yank it out. He audibly gasps and I throw the piece away. I then disinfect the wound, stitch it, and clean the blood off his torso. By the time I'm done he's asleep. "Goodnight bug boy." I whisper to him and climb in the bed beside him. "I live you." I whisper close to his ear. He mumbles and turns towards me, eyes closed. "I love you to." He says and opens his eyes. I stare into his deep chocolate brown eyes and kiss him lightly. The next thing I know I'm fast asleep. I wake up and groan. I turn and find Peter is fast asleep beside me. I smile, he's usually gone by now. I know it's only 7:30 but he's usually gone by 7:00. That's when I notice that his hair is wet. He must have taken a shower and then decided to stay. I smile again and wrap my arms around Peter. I stare at his face, at his chiseled jawbones and messy hair. He's so beautiful, and he's all mine. I still have to remind myself that even though we've been together forever. I kiss him lightly and he stirs. His eyes open and he smiles at me. "You stayed." "I did. Are you happy?" "Of course I'm happy. I'm always happier with you." I then get up to go shower while Pete dozes off again.