Gwens POV Chapter 9

GWEN'S POV Chapter 9
I walk in to school and prepare for English. I turn to walk to class when I catch a glimpse of a guy at his locker grabbing his books. The guy has slightly messed brown hair and big brown doe eyes. Peter. He looks amazing today. He's wearing a brown shirt with his leather black jacket over it. With that he's wearing dark jeans and sneakers. No glasses today. I walk over to him and ask if he's still on for tonight. He is. I'm so excited! I leave for class with a huge grin on my face.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "I've got it mom!" I run to the door. Before I open it, I take a few deep breaths to squash my excitement. I open the door to find Peter standing on the doorstep. He changed into a black t-shirt and faded blue jeans. I take his jacket and lead him into the living room. "Hi Peter I'm Gwen's mom!" "Hello, Mrs. Stacy. Thank you for inviting me." "Oh, no problem at all! I'm glad you and Gwen are friends!" We exchange shy and nervous glances. "We're going to study some before dinner if you don't mind mom. We'll be in my room." "Okay Gwen." I lead him to my room and I take a seat on my bed. He remains standing. "So, this is your room." "this is my room." We don't study, we just talk about our day today at school and he glances at the photos around my room. I watch him wander around looking at stuff. He's so handsome and he's so modest about it. I don't think he realizes how much he's got going for him. "Dinner time!" "Coming mom!" I call down the stairs. "Come on." I say to peter. We go downstairs and sit at the table, ready to eat dinner.

"Good evening Mr. Parker." My dad says as he greets Peter. "Good evening to you, Mr. Stacy." Peter says as he shakes my fathers hand. Very good manners. "Hope you like Branzino." "Who doesn't?" "Hey dad did you catch that spider guy yet?" My younger brother Simon asks. "No, but we will. He's an amateur whos assaulting civilians." "He's...he's assaulting civilians?" Peter asks. Let's just say the conversation went downhill from there. Lots of arguing between Peter and my father, although dad was being unreasonable. "Let's go get some air Peter." I say, hoping to avoid the conversation. "Thank you Mrs. Stacy, the Branzino was real good." We walk out into the balcony over looking New York City at night. It was truly beautiful out. "Well that went well." I say. To this he replies "you know I thought he was going to arrest me at one point?" "I wouldn't let him arrest you."