Peters POV Chapter 12

PETER'S POV Chapter 12
I walk into school grinning. I just got a text from Gwen saying that she's got a surprise for me. I love surprises, I wonder what it is! I can't wait. I jog up the steps to school and enter, looking around for Gwen. Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and squeeze my stomach. I turn around slowly. "Surprise!" Gwen says, leaning up to kiss me. I kiss her and pull back, laughing. "I like that surprise." "I knew you would." She says smiling and laughing. "I love you Gwen." "I know, I love you too Peter." I kiss her again and the bell rings. "Ok, I'll see you next period." "Alright. Cya soon!" I turn to go to class when I hear a rumbling. Kids start running and screaming when I see a giant lizard in the hallway. "Gwen, go!" I turn and tell at her. She nods, and is swept away with the crowd. I run and slide between the lizards legs and trip him with my web. He falls and backhands me into a wall. I jump and crawl in the ceiling, trying to avoid his massive claws. I Webb his hand to a locker, but when he rips it away a sharp and jagged piece of metal comes away in his hand. He swings it at me and I jump backwards just barely avoiding it. "Oh god, what is this thing?!" I'm thinking as I dodge numerous attacks. He grabs my head and thrusts me against a window. I try to pull the hand away but cannot. I hear a crack and his hand fell away from my head. I turn and see that Gwen has just hit him on the head with a trophy. I quickly spin around him wrapping him in webs as I do. Then I web Gwen closer, grab the trophy, throw it out the window, and tell her "I'm gonna throw u out the window now." "What?!" I throw her and web her so she doesn't reach the ground. The lizard has disappeared and I search the school. I track him to the sewer where I find a lab. I look the ought the files and find out that Dr. Connors is planning to change everyone into mutant lizards. RING RING RING. I answer my phone. It's Gwen. "Peter, where are you? Are you alright?" "I'm fine im fine, listen. Do you know how to run a serum?" "Yeah, I do for dr. Connors all the time." "Ok. I need you to go to Oscorp and access the blue serum. Dr. Connors has transformed himself into a giant lizard and is planning to use the Ganali Device to transform everyone! I'll meet you there. Stay safe, please." "I will. I got it." "Thank you, you're amazing."