Peters POV Chapter 8

PETER'S POV Chapter 8
I walk into school feeling giddy. Today I was going to eat dinner with Gwen and her family. I'm so excited and decided to go. As I walk into the school, I catch a glimpse of Gwen. She's as beautiful as ever, with a sky blue skirt, tall white boots, a black and blue cardigan, a pearl necklace, and her hair straight, falling to her shoulders. "Wow, she's beautiful." I think. I'm not so sure about my feelings for her because I'm so shy and I fear I'll be rejected. Who could love me, a skinny, nerdy, science geek who is very awkward around girls? All of a sudden, she walks up to me. "Hey Peter how's it going?" "Great, how about you?" "Great!" She says. She seems really happy. I wonder why. "Are you coming over for Branzino tonight?" "Yeah, if I'm still invited." I reply nervously. I hope I am. "Of course you are! My family is super excited to meet you! Well, I have English, see you at lunch?" "Yeah sure thing." "Save me a seat!" She says winking. "I will!" Did she just flirt with me? I need professional help. I text Harry. "Hey Harry how are you doing?" 30 seconds later "I'm doing good man! How about you? Whats the Geek gotten himself into now?" "Ahh, well there's this girl.." "Oh, she a nerd? If you like her, she's gotta be some nerdy girl." "No, actually she's beautiful and super smart. She invited me over for dinner and winked at me just now." "Well, do u like her?" "Yeah, I do. I really do Harry." "Well then, tell her how you feel!" "But what if she doesn't feel the same?! Isn't it a little fast? I can't do this Harry!" "And that, Peter, is why you've never had a girlfriend. Sounds to me like she digs you man. If you fail do you think you could set me up? She sounds like a hottie." "Whoa man, back off! At least give me a chance!" I text sending a laughing emoji. "Anyway, you wont have any problem hooking up if I fail, she works for your dad at Oscorp." I tell him. "Oh is that right?" "Yeah" "well I gotta go Pete I'll text you later. Good luck!" "Thanks." RING. RING. I walk to history and start my day.