Alex Dungaranne

2:00 in the morning and I'm still sitting here. Staring at the abyss of my ceiling. My ceiling used to be white, until I painted a picture of an awesome creepy dungeon.

Well, I guess I'm just going to go to sleep. Yet, I don't want to. Every time I go to sleep, I have the same dream of me falling. When I almost hit the ground, I wake up.

"Alex, it's time I get up for the last week of school. Don't wanna miss it!" Loren yelled. She's my step mom, but she would rather be called mom.

"Yeah, I'm awake Loren. Don't worry about me! I'm friggin' 18, I can deal with life my self!" I yell setimes, but I don't mean it. I guess I'm still just upset by my dads death. He died last month so I was left here with Loren.

~1...Hour Later...~

Now that we're on the one way to jail( school), I just sat there and listened to music. That's how I passed time on the bus. It's easy and simple. I always pass time on the bus.

Before I knew it, we were at school. I turned my music off, and put my iPod in my binder. The cold weather made it slippery outside the school no matter how many times they
Put salt down, it comes back in a flash.

What's up bros! If you liked this chapter, leave a star and comment if you want me to write more. This is my first time writing a book, so please go easy on me!!