Beginning of Summer...

So, summer has officially started.
About three months of freedom from that place. I don't like school, I was starting to wonder until Jonnie came
Along.

I have started to take the pleasure
Of planning out my summer. It sounds kinda weird but, I do it every year. I would have a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C.

As soon as I got home, I picked up my iPod and called a friend from sixth hour. I didn't mention him then, but his name is Donny Morre.

"Hey, Donny,it's Alex." I introduced myself so he'd know who it is. It hasn't been that long since we talked, so he should remember.

"Oh, yeah. Alex, how are you?
If you wanna hang out, I'm free any day that ends with 'day'" Donnie said. He was always the funny one.

"Bro, you wanna come over?" I asked him hoping he'd say yes, since I'm bored.

"I don't know, I have extra credit work I need to get finished." Donnie answered. He's always doing extra credit, even though he gets a 108% on his tests.

"Then bring it over. I wanna catch up." I replied to his answer.

~30 minutes later~

I was waiting for Donnie to arrive so we could talk about what we're gonna do even though I have that planned out.

Abruptly, I heard car pull in the driveway. I looked outside and saw Donnie's moms car pull in. I unlocked the front door, and walked out to the driveway where the car just stopped.

Donnie got out of the car with a backpack and a plastic bag filled with pencils.
"Are you sure that you need that much pencils?" I questioned Donnie.
Seriously, does he need that much?
"Yes I do. My pencils are sensitive. Also, I don't have a pencil sharpener." Donnie answered really softly.
"Okay then. Lets go." I replied.
Donnie and me ran up to my room. After his homework, we played video games for about 3 hours.
"What do you think of the new girl?" Donnie asked out of the blue. I didn't know why he brought the question.
"I don't know. She's funny, and a rebel." I answered shrugging at the end of the sentence. Oh no. I could feel my cheeks turning redder by the second. Before Donnie saw, I put my hoodie on to cover my cheeks with the hood. I hope he doesn't find out.