The Beginning of the Excitement

~~~~~~One Day Later~~~~~~

I had no where to go. I've been riding my bike for about an hour since I woke up from my friends house. Yeah, remember Donny? Well he remembered meeting my dad one year ago.

When I told him about my dad coming back, he rushed me in his house so fast I couldn't ask why his eyes got bigger. He basically hid me in his house all night. He's the best, I'll have to call him when I get everything sorted out.

My plans are screwed up. I have no place to go. Currently I'm riding into town. I'm going to the gas station for some snacks. Luckily I brought my wallet on my way out.

The gas station is a small place with 10 pumps in front. I went inside and started walking around through the isles.

"Hey, aren't you Amy's kid? Man in isle 4!" the clerk yelled. I tried to ignore it until he kept repeating it.

"Huh? Me? Yeah, what's it to you? I'm just looking around. " I answered and questioned.

"I was just checking on you since your mom reported you missing this morning. How come?" The clerk answered.

"You're a talker aren't you? It's none of your business." I answered. I was happy when he shut up. Made me happy to think.

"So, you probably ran away. Did you?" A person asked me whispering from behind me. I turned around and saw Jonnie. I was suprised to see her here.

"Oh yeah, why are you along about what I do?" I asked still whispering.

"I just think it seemed like the coolest thing I've heard you do so far." Jonnie answered.

"Well I've done cooler things. Just your new hear so you haven't seen anything yet." I replied.

We continued the conversation for about an hour walking up and down the street. I told the cashier to keep quiet about seeing me. In return, I gave him $10 extra.

I was happy to see her. I feel we are going to become close friends. She even gave me her number when she left. Jonnie said she'll help me stay away from my parents if I help her with getting a summer job.

I can't wait to have my own home to get away from this crappy run-down town.

Hey bros! Do you like the story so far? if you do, I'd love to hear your comments! Comment all you want. Tell me what you want to happen In the story! Oh! I'm also planning to make a horror story about some people going to a camp. Don't judge me because it'll be my first time writing one. Anyway, see you in the next chapter! :)