Telling The Truth

I don't know how long I can keep it a secret from her anymore. I want her to know, that I know, about us kissing. It happened so quick that I barely knew. I thought it was magical. She's amazing and I don't want her to feel awkward around me.

"Hey, Jonnie? Do you want to watch some movies tonight? I will sleep on the couch tonight. Also, every night," I told Jonnie what ever random thought I had in my head to distract from the main thought.

I was probably acting suspicious now. I need to relax and let everything just flow. I really want to tell her now. Wow, I'm in a tough situation.

"Sure, sounds fine. I kind of wanna watch horror movies. I have only ever seen a few horror movies," Jonnie seemed really relaxed thinking I don't know. She was soo relaxed. She has a smile on her face.

"I could go pick up some horror movies up at the store later. I think it would be fun. I'll also pick up some popcorn." I was trying to avoid the topic that I really wanted to talk about. The best way to do this is to probably talk about it later. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

    ~~ two hours later~~

I'm here at the movie store looking at the thriller/horror section. These movies didn't even look scary. I mean, "The Killer Whale", "Death Worm", "Murderous Mummy"?

What kind of movies are they making now a days? Whatever, I bought the movies and bought popcorn and was on my way back to Jonnie's.

When I got back to her house, it was starting to get dark. I started popping popcorn before it got really dark. I put in a movie and sat down on the couch. I felt really nervous having the idea talking about the kiss. I waited for Jonnie before pressing play.

"Jonnie! Are you ready to watch the movie?" I yelled upstairs asking. I sat patiently waiting. I look over at the stairs and see Jonnie walking down the stairs in pajamas with two blankets.

"Are you ready to watch the movie?" Jonnie asked. I nodded and turned off some of the lights and pressed play.

Truthfully, I think I will save the topic for another time. Right now, it would be bad to spoil this amazing moment.

Half way through the movie, Jonnie was mesmorized watching the film mindlessly eating popcorn slowly. Her eyes were wide, and she was leaning towards the screen.

Jonnie would jump slightly when something popped up on the screen abruptly. I would notice her body language showing she was intrigued to find out what would happen next. Her legs crossed with her blanket hanging like curtains on her shoulders.

Then, the movie ended.
"Have I really been looking at her for that long?" I thought to myself while realizing how late it was. I receded to the back of the couch, putting my back against it.

"What?? That was a shocking ending to that movie! Did you get any more?" Jonnie questioned getting excited while reacting to the end of the film.

"O-oh yeah, I have more. Here, let me put the other one in." I said standing to put in another movie. When I had put the movie in I hurried back to the blanket before I was too cold.

We watched a few more movies and eventually we were both getting pretty tired. We continued to watch them though,  she really enjoyed these horror movies.

I suppose I will just tell her tomorrow.