A Week After The Beginning...

So, I just figured out my friggin' crappy dad is coming home. He's been on a "business trip" half way around the world. Probably was sitting on an island drinking and getting high.

"When's the garbage coming home?" I asked my mom when he was coming back.

"Around four-- hey! Your dads not garbage. He just... Doesn't make good decisions..." My mom answered weirdly. I wonder if she thought before saying that? Ha, ha.

"He is a bunch of garbage! Why can't you see it? Are you friggin blind?!?!" I yelled at my mom. I don't do that a lot.

"I don't like your attitude. Go up to your room!" My mom yelled commandingly.

I went up to my room and put my headphones in and stayed there for the rest of the day. I was happy for most of the day. Until, the dumps tack came home.

I could sense his stench from my bedroom. The smell of beer, garbage, and disgrace. I hid my phone in my bed then walked downstairs.

As soon as I opened my door, I could already hear my mom and dad screaming at each other about price tags. Yeah, ridiculous. Understanding though.

I sighed, and went downstairs to see my bum of a dad. He was dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and sweatpants. Typical of a bum like him.

"Hey, slob of a dad. How was your 'business' trip?" I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes at him.

"It was fine you piece of sh--" I interrupted him.

"Hey, hey! Shut yo filthy mouth! Stupid! Don't use language like that in this house!" I yelled at him making my mom feel better.

"Why don't you leave before I whoop your a--" I interrupted again.

"Language fool! I'm about to serve you a plate of soap for dinner! So SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" I yelled again. I'd hate if our neighbors heard this.

I got a snack and went back upstairs. I didn't know what was gonna happen after I did that to the slob. I'm pretty worried. What if I get kicked out? What If I get my butt whooped? I guess we'll find out.

Hey bros! What do you think? Follow me and enjoy when I post my next update. :) tell me what you think of the characters. What should happen to Alex? Read it all in the next update. :) :P