Aftermath

After the astonishing kiss we had shared, we sat next to each other waiting for a reaction from the other person. I just wanted so despreately to have her tell me that all those touch of lips truly meant something. Knowing that they had truly meant love and not just someone to be there to love on.

"So.. Do you remember the other day now?" Jonnie had said quietly, expressing how shy she was and her cheeks as red as tomatoes.

"Yes, I do remember. This was way better then the other day." I had spoken without trying to studder. For once in my life, I had no idea what I was going to do next. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me and something I will never forget. Jonnie Elizabeth is my first love and my first kiss.

Jonnie Elizabeth is the girl that I want to make me smile everyday. No matter how unexpected how we ended up was, I knew it all was supposed to happen.

"Well, that was amazing." I stated with a large grin on my face. We both were still blushing and I scrathed my chin.

"Yeah, it really was... Do you want to stay here for the rest of my parents being gone?" Jonnie asked slowly looking towards me.

"Of course. Y-yeah I'll stay." I replied while smiling.

We went to the store right after we both had our heart rates calmed down. We would occasionally look over at each other in the store while collecting thungs we were buying.

Then right when everything was happy and cheerful, something terrible happened.