Crappy Beginnings

So, trying not to think of what my dad would do. I sat down on my bed and got cozy thinking of how furious he is right now. I bet his face is turning red.

"Alex! What are you doing with yourself today?!?" My dad called upstairs to me.

"Stuff I wanna do. Anything that would make me not see you, I guess!" I yelled a mean answer to the garbage.

"That's it! I'm coming up there!" my dad yelled. I got surprised when I heard that.

"Wait, what? Dad? Garbage?" I wondered where he was. I couldn't smell his stench anymore.

Abruptly, my dad broke through my locked door. I got scared but didn't show it. He picked me off my bed and pinned me against he wall.

Now I could smell cigars on his breath.
He pinned me so fast I barely noticed until the pain came on me. He through me on the floor nocking my desk on me.

This excruciating pain is terrible. He through my desk to the side.

"Why are you doing this?!?" I questioned screaming. He pinned me against the wall again.

"Because you have to learn manors you little--" I interrupted.

"Language you dumb piece of trash!" I yelled. He rolled up his sleeves, and punched me in the gut twice. I felt like puking. I couldn't breathe.

I dropped on the floor gasping for air. My dad picked me back up and punched me across the eye. I couldn't even defend myself. I would but I'm not a fighter.

"Your gonna listen to me now. Your the one who needs to go live somewhere else. I would throw you on the street if it wasn't for your mother!" my dad yelled.

What I felt that moment I never felt before. I couldn't feel any of the pain right now. Did I die? I couldn't have. I couldn't control myself.

I walked up to him and punched him across the face. I felt joy for once in a long time. When he got back up, I kneed him in the nuts.

I was frightened now. I could now control myself. I grabbed my jacket, phone, boots, and then I left. I didn't want him to pulverize me anymore.

I grabbed my bike and now I officially left my yard. I was the happiest person in the world right now. It's what every kid wants. Freedom of the horrible people in this world.

Hey bros! Do you think Alex's choice was wise? Should he go back? Where's he gonna go? Ask any question in the comment section! See you bros later!