Jonnie Elizabeth

"Just call me Jonnie. So, who's seat am I sitting at?" Jonnie asked walking around the classroom.

She sat down right next to me,
Smiling and kicked back her feet. She had a tattoo on her wrist and wore black men's boots, skinnie jeans, a gold necklace, and a tank top.

"So, what's your background, Jonnie?" Ms. A asked as polite as possible. Personally, Ms. A looked scared by Jonnie. Weird, she didn't look scared when I posted a picture of her at the mall taking selfies by the cafeteria.

"You know, the usual. Got expelled from the last school I was at because I set the lunch area on fire. It was fun, if you'd ask me." Jonnie kept explaining how 'cool' it was to set it on fire. Everyone hated her immediately.

I thought she was pretty cool.
She reminded me of me. A bad kid,
and love to have fun. I zoned off.
I was at least out of it for about 7 minutes.

"So what's your story, dude?"
Jonnie asked me. I didn't know she was talking to me.

"What? Are you talking to me?"
I questioned because I didn't think she'd talk to me I particular.

"Yeah, who else would I be speaking to, silly?" Jonnie was questioning everything I said.

"Well if you wanna know my story, why don't you ask the principal." I answered trying not to laugh. She cracked a smile and giggled.

"Your funny, kid. What's your name?" Jonnie asked still smiling. She was okay. Nice and a rebel.

"I'm Alex Dungaranne." u answered. She smelled of mint gum. I looked down a little and saw 4 packs if gum hanging out of her back pocket.

She is awesome. I think we're gonna get along. We're so much alike.
Lets see what kind of person she is...