An Apology

Six's Pov
I started to limp to find Mono and I can feel blood coming out of my wound but I ignored it and kept limping and I saw Mono in front of me he was about to leave the hospital. Tears formed in my eyes and I ran to him hugging him from behind crying and sobbing. And hiccuping and cuddles his back.

Mono: !?!?

Six: I'm sorry if I did something wrong and I can go if you don't want me anymore. We can go are separate ways *hic*

Mono: .....

Six: I'm sorry Mono...*cries on him*

Mono:*grunts and turns around and hugs her tightly * Shut up and hug me...and..i'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said those things or kissed you without your permission.

Six: ?!*blushes pink*....*cries on his chest*

Mono: shhh...*pets her sliding down the wall holding her in his arms*

Six: *muffles talks* i'm sorry Mono I'm sorry...*hic*

Mono: shh *raise her chin up and wipes her tears away* your too beautiful to cry Six. *his lips were close to hers and he looks down at her lips moving closer*

Six: M-Mono?..

Mono: h-huh? Oh sorry..

Six: its ok..

Mono: *hugs her* let's rest for the night ok, you can sleep on me.

Six: A-Are you sure?...

Mono: *rubs his cheek with his thumb* truly.

Six: ok...*lays on his chest under the crook of his neck*

Mono: *blushes red* sleep tight Six...

Six: night...

A/N
Aww how romantic.