The Teacher {Part 2}

Mono's Pov
The elevator stopped and the side doors open and I went out and I heard writing? I followed the sound and saw a bully with a white pointy hat and he was tied up by the neck. I wonder what did he do wrong? I saw a pipe near the bully but the thing is that I need to get without him trying to attacking me. So I went stealth mode on him I was sneaking from behind him while he wrote on the floor and I slowly crawled to the pipe and grabbed it I look at the bully to see him looking at me and I made a run for it to safety. I looked at him but the rope held him back as I stared at him and I smashed him with the pipe. I then went to the wood and smashed it and I went through and I dropped the pipe and started to climb the drawer as I went in the vent to the other side. I went out the vent and I fell on some planks and I made a sound and I heard the teacher and I crossed one of the planks and hid in a box as I saw the teacher face and neck. She then retreated her neck and I started to crossed the plank but this time I had to push the plank and it made a sound and I did the same thing again and hid until her neck went down to her body I crossed another plank bridge and I saw a rope and I climbed on it and and I got to a different place and more plank bridges I crossed them, triggered the teacher and I went in a vent and it leaded to a library. And of course the teacher followed me but she was on the other side of the bookshelf. I went down the bookshelf I was on and I moved a latter to where I wanted it to be  and I climbed up and I got on top of a shelf and I made some books fall but it was fine. I was safe I crossed to the other shelf and I saw the teacher poke her head out in one of the shelves as I jumped and ran and I slide on them! ( Yes I got the line from Coryxkenshin you must watch him he's funny) and I was in a shelf as I went out I saw more books and I climbed on a big mountain of books as I started to climb to the side to another mountain of books as I jumped to the other and I made books fall and Ms.Long Neck came as her neck came i move side to side as she retreated her neck and she went in a room. As I hoped off the mountain of books and made to the floor on the other side as I looked at the door that the teacher went in.

Mono: Hang in there Six. I'll save you My love...

A/N
I nearly forgot to write this chapter.