The Small Market

Mono's Pov
I went in a room that had supplies and price tags at the bottom of the Items. I then knew I was in a small Market I walked more into the store and saw a ramp and down below with a pool of water that had electricity. I went back up the ramp and I went to the other side of a shelf and I grabbed a shopping cart dragging it, til I go to the ramp I them pushed the cart as the cart slide down the ramp. As for me I climbed up on a shelf on my left as I saw the cart move by itself. As I jumped on top of the cart and and jump to another shelf across from me as I got off the shelf and went in a room that looked like a child's room. As I run over to a desk and I climbed up it and I jump to a bookshelf next and walked/crouched to a small door like opening. I got to the other side to see on my left again a switch as I pulled it down to make the electric power turn-off from the water below.

Mono: That should do it. All I need to do is move the cart and climb on it and go to the tv and turn it on.

Mono's Pov
I got down the shelf and ran to the cart and drag it to the middle of the shelf and tv. I then did what I did before and turn on the electric power and came back to the 1st shelf and I jumped on it and then the cart then I jumped to where the tv was. And I did see the tv was on.

Mono: I'm coming Six just hang in there a little longer.*puts his hands on the tv *

{With Six...}

Previous Thin Man: *comes in the room* Ah it worked, how does it feel to be one of us!

Monster Six: ......*holds her music box close*

Previous Thin Man: Mono will not come for you. I know it, and I'll make sure of that!*slams the door as he went out*

Monster Six: .....

A/N
I'm sorry I took so long and I know this chapter is bad, but I tried. Hopefully the next chapter will be better. See you guys later!