The Long Way

Mono's Pov
I was carrying Six she wasn't that heavy she was light as a feather. I kept walking til I felt Six lay their head on me I blushed and looked down at them and I saw them sleeping. She was cute when she was sleeping. I looked around and saw trees and grass it was a long way to the city I kept walking and then I heard footsteps I ran with Six in my arm and hid on a tree to see that the Hunter was here he was looking around looking for something. I looked around to see a hole in a tree and I went in and I put Six down to rest and I put her head on my shoulder. And then I started to think to myself.

Mono: We won't be able to go in the daylight we have to go at night. *looks at Six* ....*smiles and moves her hair to the said* I promise to protect you with my life...

Six: *smiles while sleeping*

Mono: ....I have to protect her. I just have too.

{ Hours Later}

Six's Pov
I woke up to see Mono on my side sleeping.  I looked at him as he slept he looked cute while sleeping and I couldn't help it but blushed but I always wonder why does he wear a paper mask.

A/N
Uh oh cliffhanger. Hey guys I can see you guys love my work so since you guys love me so much why not subscribe to my channel on YouTube its call " Shiori Lumine " bye lovelies!

@https://youtube.com/channel/UC6F3tuoUcGSvnExGYGxgaxw a user