The Doctor

Mono's Pov
I carried Six after going through a few obstacles along the way we heard a noise. I kneed down and I went under a stand and I saw a man walking on the ceiling he had ugly looking hands and a white doctor's coat. He then went to the other side and I kneed down walking where he was and I saw him making a mannequin he was putting on parts as I started creeping to the door as I press the button as I him under a table as the doctor went in the door looking around and fixing a few parts of the mannequins on the bed as I slowly started to go in as I hid under every single bed and we needed an object to throw at another button. We both saw a toy block near the doctor I slowly creep under the beds and I grabbed the toy block and went to the button and threw it at it. We were in another room and looked at Six to see her tired and weak.

Mono: Just a little more Six...

Six: ....ok..

<Still Mono's Pov >

Mono's Pov
I went in a room and we needed to get a key we did a few puzzles and we did it we then were in another room and the doctor was there we sneaked under some other stuff and Six gave me a boost up to an opening as I saw a guy on a bed breathing I climbed up some ladder and saw a  switch below me as I turned off the switch the doctor came in and it was my chance to get a source of power I ran out the room and pulled out dead bodies and climbed on them to get the power source as I jumped down and ran and put the source on the whole it open the door and it made a big noise to get the doctor's attention as I picked up Six and ran for are lives we had a few obstacles but made it I put Six down and went in a stove and ran to the end and I fell in a pile of ash as I saw the doctor come in as I started to move for dear life to get out. I made it out as Six closed the door and I turned the switch on to turn on the switch and I could hear the doctor scream in pain as Six sat down and warmed her hands on the fire. As I panted.

A/N
Sorry for not updating guys I was busy and I know on YouTube there are spoilers of LN 2 and I know the story is all over the place but hey its my story and I want to make how it should start and end anyway see ya guys!!