Follow The Melody

Mono's Pov
I walked in where the purple light was and it lead to a long hallway and in the end of it was a door. Once I got to the door I jumped and hold onto the door handle as it open to reveal a large room with a few stuff that was floating and I ran to a staircase going up.

Mono: I can't do this!

{ PLEASE STAND BY}

Rico {Billy}: Alright 69 you're about to do a little bit of cardio.

69 {Six}: I hate cardio, I rather eat a donut. *starts running up the stairs then stops panting * How much longer Billy?...

Rico {Billy}: Your Half way there.

69 {Six}: How much longer Billy?...

Rico {Billy}: Your literally right there.

69 {Six}: I'm Turning back.

Rico {Billy}: No 69 your literally right there!!!

69 {Six}: I'm Turing back.

{Back To the Story}

Mono's Pov
After One door closed on me I went in another to lead to a staircase where I am not. As I heard a beautiful melody as I followed the beautiful sound. As I went up the stairs to show another door with a purple light.

{ 15 Minutes Later}

Still Mono's Pov
After many doors going in, I finally heard the beautiful Melody getting louder, as I walked down the hall and turn left to go straight to the door as I went in. As I saw something or more like someone as my eyes widen in shock and Sadness.

A/N
Sorry guys if I didn't post for months I was spending time with my boyfriend.🥰 But I'm back and the next chapters might be 3 or 2 so be ready for the upcoming ending!!!