The Bullies/The Teacher {Part 4}

Mono's Pov
I crouched as I went under something and open a small looking vent door as I saw so many bullies at the lunchtables the were making a mess throwing food and bullying others some were on the table and some others were just enjoying on what they were doing I walked passed some of them, trying to blend in with them and it was working until I bump into one of the bullies as they pushed me but I got back up I went under a table and saw a pot fall as I went out the table and headed to the door. I saw more bullies in the hallways they were running, fighting others, and some on the lights trying to break them and I heard some bullies singing while playing jump rope as I kept walking I open a door as I went in as the head of a bully came off my head and broke. I had another puzzle to do.

{Minutes Later}

After getting a brain I threw it at a button as the door open and I went in as I heard noises as I went under a small opening hiding under a desk to see feet and it was the teacher she was back. And she wanted to play again as she did some above me she moved to another table as I moved down to another hiding spot and I did the same thing again as she went to another room and I went through the door and this room looked like a science room since it look so scientific. I slowly crossed and I climbed up a drawing. Hiding every time when she wasn't looking as I went in another place. I saw a bookshelf and I climbed it as I went in another vent as I went through the vent and out I saw a hammer and I grabbed it as I saw bully and I saw a plank and I walked slowly up to it and Triggered the plank as it smash the bully. As some bullies heard me and ran towards me as I smashed them as I kept walking I kept walking to another hallway until a female bully came down a locker as I smashed her until a male bully came from behind me as I smashed him as well I kept moving until I heard a locker open and I saw a bully and I smashed him. And another bully appeared and I smashed, smashed after alot of smashing I saw a door and a trap I triggered the plank as a bucket came down as I moved out of the way and I was about to go in the door...

A/N
Ok so here's a sneak peek for the upcoming chapter.

Mono: *looks up and saw her tide up above him* Six?!

Six: Mono help I'm scared!!

And the next chapter is gonna be adorableness.