Betrayal Or Not?

Six's Pov
Me and Mono hugged for a few seconds until we heard a noise we looked up to see a brain like gooy pink stuff that looked like a brain but instead it was a big eye.

Mono: We should go.

Six: yea..*starts running*

Mono's Pov
I started running right behind Six as she was faster then me I started to jumped over broken floors and cracks. I jumped over bigger gaps and objects. I then saw Six when in a door entrance I ran faster to catch up to her but I triped and fell. I got back up quick and started running again as everything went slow motion.  I saw Six make it to the other side as I ran faster to make a big jump.

Mono: *runs faster then jumps* Six catch me!!

Six: Mono!*grabs his hand before he fell to the abyss*.....*looks at him then pulls him up* You ok?...

Mono: Yea...thanks. Come let's go in the door.

Six: ok.

{Both When In The Door Entrance}

{On The Other Side Of The Door}

Six & Mono: *both fell out of the tv*

Six: Ow..

Mono: That's gonna leave a mark.

Six: *gets up and looks at Mono* M-Mono?....

Mono: yes?...

Six: *walks up to him and leans in and kisses him*

Mono: mphf!?*melts into the kiss and kisses back holding her waist *

A/N
I need alot of reads for the final chapters by tonight until then I'll see you guys next time!!