The Teacher {Part 3}

Mono's Pov
I dragged a box with stuff in it and I put it next to the door as I climbed on it and grabbed the door handle and made it go down to open the door as the door open I let go and gently fell to the floor as I walked in as I walk a bit further I saw stairs so I started to head up and I went right as I saw a door and a chess piece. I put the broken piece back on the chess piece and I climbed on it and did the same thing with the door when I did the first one and it open. I went in to see a chess board game as I looked at them I thought. "It must be a puzzle " I started to do the puzzle.

{ Minutes Later} ( It takes awhile to solve the puzzle since I played the whole game)

Mono: There.*climbs up a Chess piece and pulls down a rope to make a door open* Bingo.*climbs down and runs to the chair and grabs the key and puts it in his key hook* *runs out the room and down the stairs to the door that's locked* *pulls out the key and puts it in the key hole and opens the door and went in* ugh this place smells horrible.

Mono's Pov
I went in a new room that looked like the outside of a kitchen it was sort of empty I went down the stairs and I looked up to see a vent. As I pulled some time of bread holder as I move it to a the vent as I started to climb on it. And I went in the vent to see another kitchen but an actual kitchen as I went down the stove I started to walk and climb but then I saw bullies one on the floor, the other on top of a bread holder, and the last one on the stove looking at a pot. I climbed down and grabbed a giant spoon as I smashed them one on the floor as the other bully came down the bread holder and ran to me as I smashed her and the last one came down as well running to me but I smashed him as well as his head came off I walked towards it and I took off my paper bag hat and put on the wooded mask as I knew . What I'm about to face off right now.....

A/N
Hey guys the next chapter will be out soon and after that chapter is out I will give you a sneak peek for the upcoming chapter see ya! And yes I know this chapter didn't have the teacher but passing the teacher takes time.