Chapter 27: A Big Event

3rd Person POV:
It was a regular morning in the city, with no villains causing a ruckus, no delays, and no heroes patrolling the city. All that was heard was the people getting to where they have intended to. On one of the building the news could be heard:

Up next: an update on yesterday's incident, at the USJ Rescue Center, where Hero Course students were attacked by a group of villains

According to new police officials, the criminal forces called themselves the 'League of Villains' investigators have reportedly uncovered that this group has been plotting to kill, UA teacher and popular hero, All Might since the spring of this year

According to new police officials, the criminal forces called themselves the 'League of Villains' investigators have reportedly uncovered that this group has been plotting to kill, UA teacher and popular hero, All Might since the spring of this year. The police arrested seventy-two villains at the scene but the league's leader later escaped; his current whereabouts are.

Kylo POV:
Me and Shadow are outside looking at the light-blue sky as the clouds slowly drift by. I let out a sigh as I held one of my broken daggers in my hand as I was remembering how'd I got them.

Flashback

It was my 9th birthday it was me, my mom, Shadow, Amber, and Nicole. It was a small home party since most places I wanted to go didn't allow Shadow to be in their place........either that or they were scared of a wolf. It wasn't anything too crazy just the things we'd usually do: Mom and Nicole are talking in the kitchen while me and Amber were in my room as she asking various questions about me and Shadow that I'd willingly answer.

"Ok," said Amber "so let me see if I got this story straight out for the last time."

"Alright" I said as I scratching Shadow behind his ear.

"Ok, so you were kidnapped by two idiotic criminals that held you for ransom."

"Yes"

"You then saw a puppy that was nearby but couldn't tell since the basement they held you both wasn't well lit."

"Yes"