Chapter 11: First day of the new year

Kylo's POV:
I started to wake up to find out I was tied up on a chair "what the?" I started to struggle out of the chair but it didn't work. Then I started to come up with an idea "what if" I tried to make one of the dark orbs to cut these ropes off, but nothing happened. I tried again and again but it was no use. I let out a sign and try to collect my thoughts.

Not much later I heard a chuckle in front of me, I looked ahead to see Izuku, but he looks different in a way. "Well look what we got here" stated Izuku "if it isn't my life-long friend and my crush."
'Wait........what did he say?'
"You know Kylo, out of all the students from UA, I find you interesting" he started to walk slowly towards me "you were my second inspiration of me wanting to become a hero, to make us work hard to achieve our....... well your dream anyways." He sat on my lap as he brought his left hand to my cheek and stroke it gently "you know, I still want to make this work" This isn't the Izuku I know, this one sends out very uncomfortable vibes like it looks like Izuku, sounds like Izuku, but he doesn't act and sound like Izuku.

"I've always wanted to do this" I was about to ask before I got my answer. He presses his lips against mines in a kiss. The kiss then turned to a dominant makeout session to where I couldn't breathe. When he was done I started to breathe heavily while he licked my cheek. He smiled and said "I knew it, you taste so SO sweet. It's almost kinda addictive actually" he started to chuckle a little. "He-, W--k up" I heard a familiar voice. Izuku then made me look at him and said with that creepy smile "I want to try that again, but this time" he put his lips close to my ear and whispered "I want to hear. you. BEG." As he was about to make me go through that again, my vision went white.

~Real World~
I jolted up hyperventilating feeling a cold sweat run down my face. "Kylo are you ok?" Shadow asked. I looked at my surroundings to see I'm in my room, I started to feel myself to see if I am truly awake. I looked to my right to see Shadow looking at me awaiting my answer as he has a worried look on his face. As soon as I felt calm enough I close my eyes and answered Shadow's question "yeah I'm fine, just a bad dream is all." Shadow may seem pleased that I answered his question, but that didn't stop him from worrying about me.

Shadow's POV:
He has been thinking about Izuku a lot lately, ever since Izuku has zero points in the entrance exam, Kylo couldn't stop worrying about him. I know that their childhood friends but I sense something else from Izuku since I've seen him. Kylo may be clueless about certain emotions, but not me. I notice that whenever Izuku gets close to Kylo, he blushes, when they are walking together, Izuku would sometimes seem to almost grab Kylo hand, and he'll be flustered whenever Kylo would help him. As much as I want to tell Kylo that Izuku has a crush on him, I think it's best if he figures it out himself, he isn't dumb.

"Kylo are you up?" We heard what Mrs.Mochizuki said from downstairs. Kylo reply with "yes, I'm going to get ready" as he got up to get ready for the day, I got off the bed and stretched to go downstairs to get my breakfast. As I reached the kitchen I see Mrs.Mochizuki making them breakfast while I have some hare in my food bowl. I sometimes forget that Mrs.Mochizuki does some hunting in her spare time, and if not her, then Nicole would take both me, Kylo, and Amber to the woods. It's mostly just me and Kylo while the others stayed behind.

A few minutes later, Kylo came into the kitchen wearing a UA uniform. Mrs.Mochizuki was gleeful that she said "my two big men are ready to show the world what they can do." I really don't know why she always includes me in those things, I'm not even apart of this family. Then Kylo looked at me while I was eating, maybe he knows what I was thinking. All he did was shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his breakfast before we head out.