Chapter 14: Do It At What Cost

3rd Person POV:
"Bakugou come in, give me a static report, where are you?" Iida asked Bakugou. He replied with "just shut up and defend the weapon, I've got more important things to worry about." "Are you forgetting what our mission is? Hello... he hung up on me. This isn't the time for radio silence were supposed to be partners *angry grunt*."

Meanwhile in the monitory room

"Yo who is Bakugou talking to?" Kirishima asked "I'm not hearing anything, can we get any sound with this video?" "He has a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner" All Might answered "I gave it to them before the match started, along with the map of the building, also this:

A roll of Capture Tape, wrapping this around your opponent means that you apprehend them and they are out for the rest of the game."

"So there is a 15-minute time limit and the heroes have no idea where the nuclear weapon is hidden on right" asked Mina "Correct!" All Might answer. Mina got confused "then that means that the heroes are at a complete disadvantage here, a big one." "Real pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's life, even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight." Kirishima got inspired, then All Might raises his fist in the air "now all together.....

" Kirishima got inspired, then All Might raises his fist in the air "now all together

LET'S HEAR A-PLUS ULTRA!" Everyone yelled. "Monsieur" Yuuki said "he's on the move" All Might and everyone looked at the monitors to see what's happening.

Izuku's POV:
I saw Kacchan was getting ready for another attack, I yell at Uraraka as Kacchan launched himself at me "URARAKA GO!" She started to run as Kacchan tried to air roundhouse kick me, I blocked it using my right forearm. "Ballie move, think you can take me alone?" I started to use the capture tape and wrapped it onto Kacchan's leg 'Hero book No. 10 page 18'

 10 page 18'