Chapter 15: Pride or Inflated-Ego

Izuku POV:
I looked at Kylo as he faced Kacchan, I looked at his back to see some blood running down it. I slowly got up as I heard Kylo said "I won't let you hurt my.........friend" then he passed out. The wolf that was next to him, got Kylo on his back, and started to run down the corridor and turned the corner. 'Kylo......he......saved me' I thought as I stared at Kacchan. I ran to Kacchan as he did the same to me

I activated One-for-All and Kacchan used his quirk

I activated One-for-All and Kacchan used his quirk. I aimed and did an uppercut above us and I blocked Kacchan's attack with my right arm, which gave Uraraka the chance to use her quirk to capture the weapon.

"So this was your big plan" I heard Kacchan say. "I wasn't......going to use it," I said "because...I can't control it. My body just can't handle..... the backlash of this power yet. Mr.Aizawa said I'd be useless, but this was all that I'd.....could think of. This is the only way... I'd had any chance of winning." The look on Kacchan's face was......

" The look on Kacchan's face was

I then blacked out.

..................

Shadow POV:
I carried Kylo limped body outside of the building and laid him on the ground. The damage on his back is fully healed and his hero costume fully repaired itself and he started to wake up. "Kylo!" I said to him concerned about his safety "are you ok?" I saw Kylo shake himself off and looked at me. His 'murderous' eyes turned back to normal and said "yeah I'm fine" he started to look around his surroundings "where are we, are we inside another building?" "Yeah" I answered "if we would've stayed, you would most likely be hurt even more. That why I carried you to safety" after I answered his question, I then proceeded to lecture him "what were you thinking Kylo! If I wasn't there to save you, you could've been hurt WAY more beyond anything that we could not comprehend!!" Kylo then looked down "sorry Shadow, I just didn't want anyone to be hurt. If I wouldn't have done that, then Izuku would have gotten hurt. I just wanted to protect the people that are close to me. Sorry Shadow."

I know Kylo means well and he did 'technically' save Izuku, but that didn't give me the right to be completely mad at him for I am at fault as well. I could've used my blood quirk to shielded both of them from the blast. I started to see what he did, it's from his actions that made me want to be by his side, but if I keep lecturing him about what not to do, then we both are at fault. I gave him a lick on his cheek and said: "how come most of the actions that you do, feel so right?" He looked at me and said, "cause in life, some actions speak louder than words." He then laughed, got up, and dusted himself off "I think it's about time to head back Shadow" I nod my head, returned to his Shadow and he started to walk back to the monitor room where his classmates are.